Champions League 2017/18

serghei

I think we missed a golden chance at a treble this year all things considered, and Valverde is the first one to blame. If only he wasn't such a scared little shit vs Roma...

The good part is that with Coutinho and Dembele fully integrated, and with 1-2 good signings we can dominate La Liga again next season and have a real go at the CL. Not like in the last 3 seasons.

Devils

But how is it possible we always play close game vs REal, but NOBODY else is able to do that? How is that possible? We can even beat them..

Because Barcelona is the only team Real Madrid is afraid of and they know Barca has their number.

Ironically, Real Madrid is the only big team Barcelona seem to get fired up about playing against because against everyone else they turn into a bunch of whiny pussies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think we missed a golden chance at a treble this year all things considered, and Valverde is the first one to blame. If only he wasn't such a scared little shit vs Roma...

The good part is that with Coutinho and Dembele fully integrated, and with 1-2 good signings we can dominate La Liga again next season and have a real go at the CL. Not like in the last 3 seasons.

Who was to "blame" for the double then?

Morten

I usually talk down my own team, but i think this side will be remembered as one of the greats. Barca 2009-2012 levels? Probably not, but we have made history in our own way.

FinBarcelonafan

Because Barcelona is the only team Real Madrid is afraid of and they know Barca has their number.

Ironically, Real Madrid is the only big team Barcelona seem to get fired up about playing against because against everyone else they turn into a bunch of whiny pussies.

I still think this team needs more Simeone than Griezmann. Give this team some effort and they could go far. They are just too entitled little shits these days. Nobody is afraid of Barcelona anymore. We need to make them fear us again, like Real. Liverpool shat their pants today.

serghei

It's really a bad period for CL team wise.

Bayern ridden with injuries, Barca keep fucking up, Juventus are old as fuck, Milan is a middle table side now, Inter a joke, Chelsea's side with the likes of Lampard, Essien and Drogba is long gone. United is hilarious, PSG and City are mental midgets.

Total-Football

there are things you just cant explain in the universe. a team winning 3 consecutive CL without being the indisputable strongest in any of them. lmao... although this year refs paved their way to the final but still.

FinBarcelonafan

It's really a bad period for CL team wise.

Bayern ridden with injuries, Barca keep fucking up, Juventus are old as fuck, Milan is a middle table side now, Inter a joke, Chelsea's side with the likes of Lampard, Essien and Drogba is long gone. United is hilarious, PSG and City are mental midgets.

Barca has no effort. Entitlement is strong in us. We need to make some roster changes, otherwise nothing changes.

FinBarcelonafan

there are things you just cant explain in the universe. a team winning 3 consecutive CL without being the indisputable strongest in any of them. lmao... although this year refs paved their way to the final but still.

Last year's final they owned and well yeah this season, but Liverpool was no match.. They sucked balls.

Atletico gave them proper fight, but even then luck was too much to beat.

El Flaco

Ulreich and Karius have to be some of the worst keepers ever to play in the CLs semis and final.

Yeah, Benzema was gifted for those two goals but he showed hunger and anticipation. Which he didn't do in the past against Milan e.g.

[tw]992376245747945472[/tw]

Total-Football

Barca would have crumbled at Ainfield too.

3-0 Rome, 3-0 Juve, 4-0 Paris...

Literally no team gets humiliated like Barca does in the CL elimination stages.

It's amazing that at the start the CL campaigns these days the media make us out to be amongst the favourites...when in reality we are the favourites to most likely suffer the biggest humiliation in the CL.

this brings about question that always bugged me..why our performances in the new camp and outside are so damn contrasted. even when we had the strongest team ever we used to be.underwhelming outside. with the bernbeu being an exception (pitch size ? we are used to play in madrid ).?!

Home of Barca Fans