Champions League 2017/18

diDi7

Should have put money on this match but in a streak of shit luck lately so rather not. In any case Real Madrid will win this.

I mean, let's just refer back to this after the match.

Catta

Should have put money on this match but in a streak of shit luck lately so rather not. In any case Real Madrid will win this.

I mean, let's just refer back to this after the match.

The best bet is to put money on Real winning it. If Liverpool wins, you are happy that Real lost, and if Real wins, at least you get some cash.

Morten

Exactly right. The style is hard to pull off without incredible players with insane football IQ.

Still works well enough for league matches even today, but CL knockouts is a bit different.
You also need a bit of luck in the knockouts at times, like, i still dont know how the heck Chelski knocked out Barca in 2012, or how they beat Bayern.

serghei

Still works well enough for league matches even today, but CL knockouts is a bit different.
You also need a bit of luck in the knockouts at times, like, i still dont know how the heck Chelski knocked out Barca in 2012, or how they beat Bayern.

It's different because of the format. In CL you fuck up in one game and you do it bad enough and it's good night. The story of that tie was very simple. Barca scored 2 goals out of at least 12 great chances. And chelsea scored 3 goals out of 4 decent chances.

El Gato

Villarato!
Bale, Asensio, Vazquez and Kovacić bench. Absolutely gotta use that late in the game with Liverpool only having half-fit Can as anything of value.

hardyboy

Karius, Alexander Arnold, Lolren, Robertson, Anderson, Milner, Wijnaldum

Too many average players.. Liverpool have no fucking chance with these average blokes..

Devils

Real's bench is so good with 4 players who can come on and completely change the game for them.

Unfortunate for Liverpool that they will be going up against a full power Real, but also more glory if they win.

serghei

Karius, Alexander Arnold, Lolren, Robertson, Anderson, Milner, Wijnaldum

Too many average players.. Liverpool have no fucking chance with these average blokes..

Yea, only hope for them is to leave everything on the pitch and hope to score their chances.

Home of Barca Fans