Champions League 2017/18

FC B

The level UEFA favoured Madrid for the last three years is amazingly insane so maybe this is just a move to counter a tiny bit of that sinister tendency. After all Ceferin is an open madridista...

madridDK

The level UEFA favoured Madrid for the last three years is amazingly insane so maybe this is just a move to counter a tiny bit of that sinister tendency. After all Ceferin is an open madridista...

You guys got great help as well over the years. Chelsea 2009 and PSG 6-1 as well. Take a look at some of the decisions. Problem is you did not capitalize on it. Lost 3-0 to Juve in the following round.

FC B

You guys got great help as well over the years. Chelsea 2009 and PSG 6-1 as well. Take a look at some of the decisions. Problem is you did not capitalize on it. Lost 3-0 to Juve in the following round.

Chelsea 2009 was a tie abunding in errors for and against each team pretty well balanced over the two legs, PSG 6-1 was only about a PK not given to PSG and a 50/50 PK given to Suarez. But even if you find those as great help, how on earth you compare those two games vs. 3 full years of constant and relentless solid and great help from UEFA that Madrid is still benefiting from?

LosBlancos

Definitely a harder pill to swallow when your rivals get favorable decisions. Case in point, note the reactions of ManU fans (Redcafe) when Liverpool had favorable decisions go their way vs City and Roma.

JohnS

I am not being bitter, to many wrong decisions were made for a top class competition. I don’t rate this year CL at all. One team was hugely outplayed in 3 consecutive games and came there because of referees and unbelievable amount of luck and other team conceded 6 goals in semifinals. I repeat SIX?!?! This is a joke not an elite club competiton. No to mention that Bayern was robbed two years in a row!!!

That being said our disaster in Rome is even worse when you realize who is going to play in the final.

Liverpool conceded 6 goals 6. Fair enough but they scored 7. Would it be better for you if Roma scored 0 and Liverpool scored 1 because the result is exactly the same. Liverpool in the final

JohnS

And you have only played Europa League level teams. RM will be the first proper CL team you will play.

You can only play what's put in front of you and all the teams we played had qualified for the Champions League. I don't get what your complaint is

Lfc fan

And you have only played Europa League level teams. RM will be the first proper CL team you will play.

Didn't know the £1.4B undefeated (until they played us) Man City team were Europa league level, or the team who conceded 0 goals at home in the CL and beat Barca/Chelsea 3-0. Thanks for informing me

Shreddy

Aaah. Remind me again who u guys played in the champions league 2016 ???

Roma, Wolfsburg and a shitty Man City in the semi final. Wheres atletico knocked us off and Bayern and in the end u guys won it on penaltys. It doesnt matter who u played in the knockout stages. The final is only one game and anything can happen.

West Saxon

Very disrespectful to teams who have earned their right to be in the Champions' League. Roma knocked out Atletico Madrid, Barcelona, and took 4 points from 6 from Chelsea, the champions of England. That's before we even get to Man City - the runaway champions of England are Europa quality, are they? :lol:

Givenchy

Madrid fan has the audacity to talk about Barca getting help :rofl1:

I hope Liverpool win with an offside, wrongly called penalty in the last minute scored by James Milner

Home of Barca Fans