Champions League 2017/18

barcafan161

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't prostate cancer one of the least aggressive forms of cancer? I don't think it's nearly as serious as something like breast cancer or brain cancer for instance. The 15 year survival rate for people whom get prostate cancer is also very high, I think it's above 95% or a figure around around that range. Getting prostate cancer itself isn't really a huge deal, the biggest concern is preventing it from spreading to other body parts.
Guess depends how far along it is

khaled_a_d

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't prostate cancer one of the least aggressive forms of cancer? I don't think it's nearly as serious as something like breast cancer or brain cancer for instance. The 15 year survival rate for people whom get prostate cancer is also very high, I think it's above 95% or a figure around around that range. Getting prostate cancer itself isn't really a huge deal, the biggest concern is preventing it from spreading to other body parts.

IIRC it is true, but Tito died from a less severe cancer too. its recurrence was rare. recurrence wasn't actually expected in his case too. Was the reason the board didn't think it is an issue for him when they hired him to replace Pep.
In other words, as aaron101 said: any cancer is huge deal

Please no Bayern in the R16; that's all I ask, we should be able to beat all the other 2nd placed teams quite easily even in our current form.

UEFA have screwed us over in the Round of 16 draw and draws in general for a while now.

In 16/17 we got PSG.
In 15/16 we got Arsenal.
In 14/15 we got City.
In 13/14 we got City.
In 12/13 we got Milan.

Those are ridiculously hard opponents to face in the R16 5 years in a row.

Stoichkov1

Please no Bayern in the R16; that's all I ask, we should be able to beat all the other 2nd placed teams quite easily even in our current form.

UEFA have screwed us over in the Round of 16 draw and draws in general for a while now.

In 16/17 we got PSG.
In 15/16 we got Arsenal.
In 14/15 we got City.
In 13/14 we got City.
In 12/13 we got Milan.

Those are ridiculously hard opponents to face in the R16 5 years in a row.

Arsenal and that Milan team are not hard opponents.

Givenchy

really cant see any outright winners this year, gonna be a very unpredictable CL

we'll end up with fucking Chelsea/Bayern now :lol:

likeafire

Absolutely predictable that it will be Bayern vs barca and Real Madrid vs Besiktas. Predictable.

Chelsea is a tough draw, they play the kind of counter attacking football that could beat us

Home of Barca Fans