Champions League 2017/18

Neymessi

ok guys, i don't want to be the one asking that, but how are we going to deal with the fact that madrid won 3 cls back to back?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Thiago isn’t the answer at Barca that’s for sure. I don’t remember a big game he turned up in. I’d rather take a chance with Arthur.

vlad

93' minute, snd ronaldo running like crazy in his own half trying to take the ball

Edit: messi can learn something from him

dakt

I’m not sure I agree, the level of the competition isn’t what it used to be. Bayern are nothing compared to 2013, Barca are below what they used to be. The premier league clubs haven’t been relevant for a while.

Who cares about the level of competition. People will count the most desired title, the CL.
Such is the competition, you can suck in domestic league and dominate the CL. Barca, City, PSG....all won the league relatively early, yet all of them are out of the CL.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I like to believe there's a football god and he loves a story. He created an all dominating villain called Real Madrid, only to write an exciting underdog storyline in which Liverpool beats all the odds, breaks their dominance and lifts the title in a spectacular final.

Or, football god is a Real Madrid fan.

Home of Barca Fans