Champions League 2017/18

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I am a neutral and I am giving my neutral perspective. From 2008-2013 Messi was better and since then Ronaldo is better without doubt.
Why couldn't Messi win back to back CL with one of the greatest club sides ever from 2009-2013?

I couldn't give a shit if you're a neutral or a Real Madrid fan posing as a neutral. What you're saying is an opinion shared by only a few in the Football World, you're in a minority.

I'm not even going to bother pointing out your logical fallacies. For one, Messi was the better player in 2015 and 2016 too. Then a team performance doesn't equate to a single player, individual's greatness and whether he is better or not.

FCBfan22

Nothing what I have said is opinion, its fact.

Aaaaand there is a proof that you are a troll. Everythying I (and most of the people here) post is my(their) opinion on a particular subject matter. That's a forum. Sharing opinions. You don't seem to understand that. I feel sorry for you.

T

TS88

Aaaaand there is a proof that you are a troll. Everythying I (and most of the people here) post is my(their) opinion on a particular subject matter. That's a forum. Sharing opinions. You don't seem to understand that. I feel sorry for you.

So Ronaldo winning back to back CL and Messi missing a decisive penalty against Chelsea (2011-12 second leg semi final) to go to the final and attempt to win back to back CL is not fact? Messi had arguably the greatest club side in the world from 2008-2013 to do it but he failed its as simple as that. Also failed against Mourinho's ten man Inter for the back to back ohh Chelsea also had ten men I forgot. CL is the highest level in club football and Ronaldo has been better by a distance in the CL.

You cannot criticise Messi or you will be banned smh what a great forum.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

So Ronaldo winning back to back CL and Messi missing a decisive penalty against Chelsea (2011-12 second leg semi final) to go to the final and attempt to win back to back CL is not fact? Messi had arguably the greatest club side in the world from 2008-2013 to do it but he failed its as simple as that. Also failed against Mourinho's ten man Inter for the back to back.

Again, you are missing the point of my post. This isn't about Messi-Ronaldo debate. This is about your way of posting.

1. You posted the same thing in multiple topics just to provoke reaction from some members. -> Troll
2. You are presenting your opinions as facts. -> Troll
3. You are now trying to stir me into direction of Messi-Ronaldo debate, despite I said that my posts have nothing to do with it. It's about you. -> Troll

FCBfan22

I wish people knew what actual criticism was.

Exactly. But because some people don't, it's easy to provoke their reactions with posts like this. If they react to criticism, they react even worse to some opinions presented as facts.

T

TS88

Again, you are missing the point of my post. This isn't about Messi-Ronaldo debate. This is about your way of posting.

1. You posted the same thing in multiple topics just to provoke reaction from some members. -> Troll
2. You are presenting your opinions as facts. -> Troll
3. You are now trying to stir me into direction of Messi-Ronaldo debate, despite I said that my posts have nothing to do with it. It's about you. -> Troll

So you're not even going to acknowledge that CR7 has been better than Messi in the CL? I think you're the troll. I am in the champions league thread, so I am on topic.

FCBfan22

So you're not even going to acknowledge that CR7 has been better than Messi in the CL? I think you're the troll. I am in the champions league, so I am on topic.

Again, the 3rd point. I feel sorry for you.

P.S. I have never said anything about Ronaldo and Messi. As I said, this is about you.

T

TS88

Again, the 3rd point. I feel sorry for you.

P.S. I have never said anything about Ronaldo and Messi. As I said, this is about you.

You're going off topic, this is a champions league thread so kindly leave the thread if you're not willing to talk CL. Thank you.

Last edited:
T

TS88

DonAK said from Ronaldo from 2009-14 did nothing in the CL with RM but Ronaldo has done more than Messi in the CL i.e back to back CL. I was replying to him.

FCBfan22

DonAK said from Ronaldo from 2009-14 did nothing in the CL with RM but Ronaldo has done more than Messi in the CL i.e back to back CL. I was replying to him.

It isn't about that post. It's about your first one. Which is a carbon copy of the one in the RM topic. And it has nothing to do with the CL and Real Madrid as a club. It's only more Messi-Ronaldo BS that should have been in CR150 topic or Leo's topic.

raki

So Ronaldo winning back to back CL and Messi missing a decisive penalty against Chelsea (2011-12 second leg semi final) to go to the final and attempt to win back to back CL is not fact? Messi had arguably the greatest club side in the world from 2008-2013 to do it but he failed its as simple as that. Also failed against Mourinho's ten man Inter for the back to back ohh Chelsea also had ten men I forgot. CL is the highest level in club football and Ronaldo has been better by a distance in the CL.

bAN THIS ****************

Home of Barca Fans