Champions League 2017/18

Yannik

I don't think Vidal will be missed that much. He's great, but Bayern is stacked in midfield, even Tolisso would be a starter for most top teams.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Bayern's only chance is return leg at bernabeu. they will lose in 1st leg, they need to minimize the damage to have a chance in 2nd leg.

Why does Real Madrid always play the first match on away. This is not only for this season, everytime it is like that

16/17: first vs Neapel at home,then away
semi final vs Atletico first at home, then away

From three appearences they played two times first at home

this season:

Against psg first at home, then away

From two appearances one time first at home

Neeraj

I wish this was at the Bernabeu first. A first leg at the Allianz doesn't give me any confidence. Unless Bayern get a thumping result against Madrid, which is unlikely, I'm going to carry my nervousness for weeks.

Neymessi

I have already made my mind RM is going to win. Bayern isn't as strong as it was before and RM are clear favorites to win it.

I am tired of us winning the league double and then expecting RM to not win the CL for a good season to happen.

Devils

At the end of the day we only have ourselves to blame and I'm not going to get worked up if Real do go on and win this.

T

TS88

Ronaldo is arguably the best player of all time, in the best form of his life. Trying to belittle him is likely to end up causing you headaches. Unlike Messi, who only ever scores when his team is doing well and progressing to the next round, Ronaldo scores irrespective of whether his team gets eliminated or not.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Ronaldo is arguably the best player of all time, in the best form of his life. Trying to belittle him is likely to end up causing you headaches. Unlike Messi, who only ever scores when his team is doing well and progressing to the next round, Ronaldo scores irrespective of whether his team gets eliminated or not.

Yeah because Cristiano did amazingly well between 2008 and 2014 with Real Madrid in the CL.

A whole six years worth of nada.

T

TS88

Yeah because Cristiano did amazingly well between 2008 and 2014 with Real Madrid in the CL.

A whole six years worth of nada.

Has Messi ever won two CL's back to back? Messi has had the teams to do it so dont give me that nonsense. 2011-12 Messi chocked and missed the deciding penalty against Chelsea that would have got them into the final and going for the back to back.

I guess CR7 made up for it and then some.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

Has Messi ever won two CL's back to back? Messi has had the teams to do it so dont give me that nonsense.

I guess CR7 made up for it and then some.

I think you are trolling and stiring shit on Barcaforum on purpose. Posting the same post in multiple topics just to provoke reactions from some people, also known as, well, trolling.

I smell a potential ban.

T

TS88

I think you are trolling and stiring shit on Barcaforum on purpose. Posting the same post in multiple topics just to provoke reactions from some people, also known as, well, trolling.

I smell a potential ban.

I am a neutral and I am giving my neutral perspective. From 2008-2013 Messi was better and since then Ronaldo is better without doubt.
Why couldn't Messi win back to back CL with one of the greatest club sides ever from 2009-2013?

FCBfan22

It's not about your opinion, it's how you're putting it across here. I don't care for this Messi-Ronaldo debate here. I have my opinion, you have yours. You can say whatever you want. And you've been putting yours across as a troll.

T

TS88

It's not about your opinion, it's how you're putting it across here. I don't care for this Messi-Ronaldo debate here. I have my opinion, you have yours. You can say whatever you want. And you've been putting yours across as a troll.

Nothing what I have said is opinion, its fact.

Home of Barca Fans