Champions League 2017/18

JamDav1982

Yes Real Madrid doesn't give up on the copa but I am thinking Copa simply is not as important as the league and the CL. Especially for us, an aging squad with shallow bench that does not rotate much, playing in all three competitions is bound to get us fatigued during the crunch time (April).

Most seasons it wont be more than a couple more games than Real players and probably around 3/4 extra games. It is not as big a factor in players being dead as is made out.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Most seasons it wont be more than a couple more games than Real players and probably around 3/4 extra games. It is not as big a factor in players being dead as is made out.

Perhaps but we always get exhausted and broke down in April and we've got to find a way to not put ourselves in that situation year after year.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Final not been yet and I would doubt any of the first team players have played in all 6 matches.

Real have not being going out first round every year either and not been much more than a couple extra games for starters at times.

They dont give up on the Copa.

As I said I cannot argue with someone who doesn't understand basic logic. We played 6 matches in Copa this season since January. During the crucial part of the season. You said it is couple and it is not. Our starters did play in most of the matches. Pique, Busquets, Iniesta, Rakitic, Suarez should not have played a single minute imo. And this has nothing to do with real. They are 4th in the league FFS. Who cares if they don't give up on it or if they gave their all. And this is my last reply on this topic.

JamDav1982

As I said I cannot argue with someone who doesn't understand basic logic. We played 6 matches in Copa this season since January. During the crucial part of the season. You said it is couple and it is not. Our starters did play in most of the matches. Pique, Busquets, Iniesta, Rakitic, Suarez should not have played a single minute imo. And this has nothing to do with real. They are 4th in the league FFS. Who cares if they don't give up on it or if they gave their all. And this is my last reply on this topic.

I said couple extra games in comparison to Real starters.

Of course it is to do with Real and Atletico etc.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Playing so many matches create exhaustion and fatigue. Even real Madrid showed by that having a horrible start to Liga. But our great jamdav will say otherwise. Smh sometimes I think you are just a troll.

Icarium

Lifestealer
If they are not exhausted then they are simply not give a fuck on the pitch. IF true, damn them.

They are exhausted mate. That is why they are 4th in the league. Real Madrid looked so fatigued at the start after so many matches in last season. They had to be serious on both Liga and Cl and that showed impact this season. Only way I can explain their form in first half. Ronaldo is old and he had to preserve himself for half of the season to get where he is now. He cannot play like that for whole season. No one can. Playing so many matches is exhausting. You need a huge squad with lot of quality to do that.

JamDav1982

Playing so many matches create exhaustion and fatigue. Even real Madrid showed by that having a horrible start to Liga. But our great jamdav will say otherwise. Smh sometimes I think you are just a troll.

Copa does not cause 'exhaustion'.

What are you claiming caused Reals slow start? Latest stab in dark I think.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
They are exhausted mate. That is why they are 4th in the league. Real Madrid looked so fatigued at the start after so many matches in last season. They had to be serious on both Liga and Cl and that showed impact this season. Only way I can explain their form in first half. Ronaldo is old and he had to preserve himself for half of the season to get where he is now. He cannot play like that for whole season. No one can. Playing so many matches is exhausting. You need a huge squad with lot of quality to do that.

I meant us. But I agree, everyone gets exhausted when your starters play too many games without proper rotation.

I don't think Real Madrid was fatigued at the beginning of the season though. They were fresh off of vacations and an ICC tour.

JamDav1982

That is my point. If you agree then there in nothing to argue here. At least you understand what I am saying unlike some specific person.

Understand.. just disagree that the players are currently exausted and think cause of it being copa is overplayed.

Home of Barca Fans