Champions League 2017/18

beck123

Banned
Really? Why?

PFFF.

If Real get Barca, it's 50/50. You got Messi, we got Ronaldo.

If Real get Liverpool, we will suffer on Counter Attack, and I can see Real winning the tie, but if Real score 5, they score 4 and honestly I don't see Bayern scoring as much as Liverpool as their team is very static and slow.

Getting Bayern in the SF this season will be better than getting those two I mentioned above, because of their style under Jupp. They are far too predictable and slow and their defence is shaky.

But that's my opinion ...

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
PFFF.

If Real get Liverpool, we will suffer on Counter Attack, and I can see Real winning the tie, but if Real score 5, they score 4 and honestly I don't see Bayern scoring as much as Liverpool as their team is very static and slow.

Getting Bayern in the SF this season will be better than getting those two I mentioned above, because of their style under Jupp. They are far too predictable and slow and their defence is shaky.

Defensively Bayern is still leaky, yes but offensively they are much better than they were under Ancelotti. I certainly rate them higher than Liverpool and I for one do not want us to face them in the semis should we go through.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Are you serious?:lol:
Bayern is usually a beast at home, they may score two or three without much effort against this Sevilla who will be playing away on Allianz.

if you see in Champions League this year almost every team struggles in their home stadium when they face quality teams. Sevilla is not a small team, it will be indeed hard for Sevilla but for Bayern as well i Believe.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
PFFF.

if real gets Liverpool, LFC will get hammered, another Monaco like team.

Birdy

My prediction in all three scenarios:
i) Real- Barca, Liverpool-Bayern
Barca-Liverpool final. We win
ii) Real - Liverpool, Barca - Bayern:
Barca-Real final. Not sure if we win in a single game final
iii) Real- Bayern, Barca - Liverpool
Real - Liverpool
Real wins 3rd CL :(

In short: Real wins against everyone bar Barca in a two-leg tie.
We lose only to LFC in a two-leg tie, and only to Real in a single tie

I would be fine with either Liverpool or Madrid.

We have always matched up well against Madrid over the past few years and we're probably the only team with the right mentality to knock them out.

Liverpool have a budget version of MSN in Salah-Firmino-Sane, but their midfield is even worse then ours and don't get me started on their defense and goalkeeping. Valverde would play for the draw at Anfield and we would beat them by a few goals at the Camp Nou.

Bayern are the only team that scare me. I don't like how we match up against them and I think we would really struggle against them. If we end up with Bayern then Madrid would be paired up with Liverpool and that would only mean one thing - Real Madrid in a third consecutive CL final and that's the last thing we need.

Home of Barca Fans