Champions League 2017/18

gasgas

Prior to the 2-3 game last year, Messi didn't score against RM for 3 years and was anonymous in those Clasicos. He also was not great in the Supercup games this season. Wtf are you talking about?

Two games later and all of the sudden we are conquerors against Madrid

How is that possible when Marcelo is skinning Pique on the wing?

Can you read? Marcelo's ability is not movement. It's his pace and dribbling. Marcelo can't dribble as such against Italian defenders. Just remember, Ronaldo was completely nullified against PSG as long as Alves was on the pitch in the first leg.

gasgas

Can you read? Marcelo's ability is not movement. It's his pace and dribbling. Marcelo can't dribble as such against Italian defenders. Just remember, Ronaldo was completely nullified against PSG as long as Alves was on the pitch in the first leg.

Exactly.
Marcelo's best at dribbling and now in this scenario, he's skinning Pique on the wing

Barca have the mental edge IN LA LIGA,
Madrid have it in UCL.

Same situation with Atletico

Lol. Last time we met them in UCL Messi was dribbling through their entire defense. And that too Mourinho's defense. Relax. As I said before, if we get kocked out, RM will win the CL. No stopping them. City will crumble. But if not, we're the team to be beaten against RM.

gasgas

Lol. Last time we met them in UCL Messi was dribbling through their entire defense. And that too Mourinho's defense. Relax. As I said before, if we get kocked out, RM will win the CL. No stopping them. City will crumble. But if not, we're the team to be beaten against RM.

That was 7 years ago, following a red card.

Irrelevant

Shreddy

So we don't have the quality.
That was the argument and the answer i needed to hear.
Thank you very much
i said we dont have more quality then them and it doesnt mean that they have more quality then us ;). Thats exactly why we are the only team who can beat them. The rest will bottle it against them

Exactly.
Marcelo's best at dribbling and now in this scenario, he's skinning Pique on the wing

That's why I clearly mentioned Ronaldo. And Rakitic will be the one intercepting Marcelo. Since, you like RM to be praised, you'd be pleased to know that RM's most lethal weapon against Barca is their crossing. Remember, Lucho specifically mentioning to Arda not to foul them near the defensive third and he did exactly that. Remember when we strolling on them after Rakitic's stunner yet suddenly they came out of nowhere despite being reduced to 10 men when James equalised from a lethal cross. It's their most and probably only lethal weapon against Barca. If Marcelo have to be worried about, it's for his crosses and not for his dribbles.
Valverde was reasonable to say, "Real Madrid created more with 10 men". It's because Asensio and Bale were substituted and they relied more on crossing than build up play after Carvajal was sent off.

Shreddy

That's why I clearly mentioned Ronaldo. And Rakitic will be the one intercepting Marcelo. Since, you like RM to be praised, you'd be pleased to know that RM's most lethal weapon against Barca is their crossing. Remember, Lucho specifically mentioning to Arda not to foul them near the defensive third and he did exactly that. Remember when we strolling on them after Rakitic's stunner yet suddenly they came out of nowhere despite being reduced to 10 men when James equalised from a lethal cross. It's their most and probably only lethal weapon against Barca. If Marcelo have to be worried about, it's for his crosses and not for his dribbles.
Valverde was reasonable to say, "Real Madrid created more with 10 men". It's because Asensio and Bale were substituted and they relied more on crossing than build up play after Carvajal was sent off.
Exactly, you stop them crossing the ball and you actually stop them being dangerous.

Home of Barca Fans