Champions League 2017/18

malvolio

Yeah they dont.

Go make thousands betting on the draws if you know otherwise...you wont as it is a load of shit.

well, how convenient is that all the major favourites avoided each other... I'm not trying to convince you that it is rigged, but since football is so corrupt and it is all about money nowadays... even blatter admitted that draws are easily rigged.

JamDav1982

well, how convenient is that all the major favourites avoided each other... I'm not trying to convince you that it is rigged, but since football is so corrupt and it is all about money nowadays... even blatter admitted that draws are easily rigged.

No these draws are not easily rigged at all and have not been.

You are just trying to act like the expert after the fact.

Go make thousands on your idea by backing it with money.

malvolio

No these draws are not easily rigged at all and have not been.

You are just trying to act like the expert after the fact.

Go make thousands on your idea by backing it with money.

i'm not trying to do anything, just stating my personal opinion. don't know why you're getting so wound up about it.

if you have a different opinion that's fine by me.

i'm willing to back it up with money, what sum do you have in mind?

JamDav1982

i'm not trying to do anything, just stating my personal opinion. don't know why you're getting so wound up about it.

if you have a different opinion that's fine by me.

i'm willing to back it up with money, what sum do you have in mind?

The sum should be everything you can afford and if you knew this was the case would have won money on it today.

Acting like expert after the fact as i said. Where were all the posts telling everyone this is how draw would go before it was made?

serghei

Nobody knows if the draws are fair or not. They seem suspicious at times, but that's not a proof of anything.

KingLeo10

the difficulty in madrid's draws has been steadily increasing with an increase in their success in the competition over the last few years.

BBZ was right all along :neymar:

malvolio

the "pattern" should be "investigated" as a whole. not just by looking at barca's and madrid's draws.

anyway, if jamdav is feeling so confident, i'm willing to match any sum he is willing to stake against an el clasicco final this year.

JamDav1982

the "pattern" should be "investigated" as a whole. not just by looking at barca's and madrid's draws.

anyway, if jamdav is feeling so confident, i'm willing to match any sum he is willing to stake against an el clasicco final this year.

What pattern have you decided needs investigated?

Decided after today and not mentioned before the draw.

No mention of this 'el classico' until today.... strange that. Could almost guess you only made this up since the draw.

Do you think I want to bet with you? How on earth would that work?

Why would I want to bet against a classico final?

malvolio

Do you think I want to bet with you? How on earth would that work?

Why would I want to bet against a classico final?

just to make it interesting. and it can be done, that's not a problem.

i believe that the moment is right for all parties involved. it is still a personal opinion(classico final) and it might not happen, but since you mentioned money and gambling in all your thoughts... well, I'm up for backing it up.

Horatio

You're welcome

i believe that the moment is right for all parties involved. it is still a personal opinion(classico final) and it might not happen, but since you mentioned money and gambling in all your thoughts... well, I'm up for backing it up.

So when do you win? If Barca and Real get drawn at opposite sides of the bracket in half-finals or if the clasico final actually happens?

JamDav1982

i believe that the moment is right for all parties involved. it is still a personal opinion and it might not happen, but since you mentioned money and gambling in all your thoughts... well, I'm up for backing it up.

How can it be done?

I mentioned money as you can make thousands on your claims if true. Which you wont have as you didnt even mention until draw was made and now act like it was a forgone conclusion.

What patterns do you want to see investigated?

Again why would I bet against a classico final from here?

beck123

Banned
Juventus 1-2 Real
Real 2-0 Juventus

Barcelona 4-0 Roma
Roma 1-3 Barcelona

Sevilla 1-2 Bayern
Bayern 3-0 Sevilla

Liverpool 3-2 City
City 4-1 Liverpool

Semi-Final :

City 2-2 Real
Real 3-1 City

Barca 3-1 Bayern
Bayern 2-1 Barca

Final

Barca ? - ? Real -> Not going to predict, cause I am a Real Madrid fan on a Barca forum. :D I don't want all to insult me if I predict Real winning it.

Last edited:

Givenchy

Juventus 1-2 Real
Real 2-0 Juventus

Barcelona 4-0 Roma
Roma 1-3 Barcelona

Sevilla 1-2 Bayern
Bayern 3-0 Sevilla

Liverpool 3-2 City
City 4-1 Liverpool

Semi-Final :

City 2-2 Real
Real 3-1 City

Barca 3-1 Bayern
Bayern 2-1 Barca

Final

Barca ? - ? Real -> Not going to predict, cause I am a Real Madrid fan on a Barca forum. :D I don't want all to insult me if I predict Real winning it.

tbh the way I see it Madrid have the edge in a one off game (final) but over 2 legs Barca are favourites

Home of Barca Fans