Champions League 2017/18

FC B

I've been on redcafe active for a year, and the ones who support him outweigh the ones who don't. They have this false impression that he's a winner no matter how shit he makes his team play.

Just some other sinister stupid glory hunting masses just like the blancos, for me United got into a real Real Madrid of UK, ever since Fergie left them but now it is plain shit to the fullest just like Mierda was years ago.

El Gato

Villarato!
Fucking lol. Difficult to believe, but I love how Champions League ruthlessly verifies pretenders and those who are clearly not cut out to go far in this competition.

Slow downward spiral into Benitez abyss of washed up coaches has reached the state of freefall with this guy.

Ursegor

World Champion
Just some other sinister stupid glory hunting masses just like the blancos, for me United got into a real Real Madrid of UK, ever since Fergie left them but now it is plain shit to the fullest just like Mierda was years ago.

They wish they were Madrid. Ronaldo for € 90 million was the transfer deal of the century. United buy washed up players like Schweinsteiger, Ibra, Di Maria, Sanchez these days. More like the China of Europe.

serghei

Who would win between PSG and United? It's like the 'attacking mercenaries with no spine', vs 'mourinho's whimp red army'.

raskolnikov

United has been a complete joke since Ferguson left. Mourinho has been sucking up for years to get that job and they give it to him. His anti football boring style doesnt belong to that club. Hundreds of millions spent and its a mediocre squad, terrible eye hurting football, and bad results. Time to fire this clown and hire someone that wants to play football.

Mourinho is done. That narcisist needs to be managing Italian teams or relegation fodder rather than big clubs. Him and his fucking bus have become an obsolete tumor to football. Time to go!

Morten

Fucking lol. Difficult to believe, but I love how Champions League ruthlessly verifies pretenders and those who are clearly not cut out to go far in this competition.

Slow downward spiral into Benitez abyss of washed up coaches has reached the state of freefall with this guy.

After United, what is Mou going to do, which top club would want him? United might be his final proper big club job.

Morten

They wish they were Madrid. Ronaldo for € 90 million was the transfer deal of the century. United buy washed up players like Schweinsteiger, Ibra, Di Maria, Sanchez these days. More like the China of Europe.

Couldnt have predicted it back then, but 90 mill for Ronaldo was an absolute bargain, especially when you look at the transfer market today.

Home of Barca Fans