Champions League 2017/18

JamDav1982

Me: Chelsea are awful, we should be doing much better than creating one chance against them, any serious contender would trash them

This forum: OMG Troll!

This forum :facepalm:

Your the troll that claimed Atletico were going to go on to win league, Chelsea will knock out Barca and anything less than 5-0 is an embarrasement.

You just constantly spout shit about Barca are because you dont have a fucking clue what you are on about.

Barc didnt create one chance but were poor in that game.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You can't be that dense to claim one thing then another in a minute and then shit on a forum for calling you out.

Just fucking stop whatever you are pulling. I didn't create the forum to have trolls/dense people ruin it for others.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
You are aware that champions league away ties are tricky, even against "shit teams". Your God pep lost away games in
Champions league with an infinitely better squad. Do you expect Barca to go to Stanford bridge and hammer them 3-0 every time?

You are aware that champions league away ties are tricky, even against "shit teams". Your God pep lost away games in
Champions league with an infinitely better squad. Do you expect Barca to go to Stanford bridge and hammer them 3-0 every time?

Didn't stop Madrid from beating PSG with their bench. Didn't stop Shitty and Liverpool from trashing their opponents.

If you think we were anywhere near good enough in the Chelsea game I don't know what to say to you.

You can't be that dense to claim one thing then another in a minute and then shit on a forum for calling you out.

Just fucking stop whatever you are pulling. I didn't create the forum to have trolls/dense people ruin it for others.

"I didn't create the forum to have people post dissenting opinions. OBEY!"

JamDav1982

Didn't stop Madrid from beating PSG with their bench. Didn't stop Shitty and Liverpool from trashing their opponents.

If you think we were anywhere near good enough in the Chelsea game I don't know what to say to you.

"I didn't create the forum to have people post dissenting opinions. OBEY!"

You are heading for a ban would think.

Well deserved.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Psg were already fucked from the first leg which was in Madrid. Also are you comparing Chelsea to Basel and Porto. You clearly know nothing about football if you think those teams are comparable.

Devils

[tw]973682354253385728[/tw]

Genuinely think he's lost the plot. Seriously chemical malfunctions must be occurring in his brain.

Will probably be the first person in history admitted to a psychiatric ward due to football.

Home of Barca Fans