Champions League 2017/18

Givenchy

Is Mourinho the most overrated trainer ever?
He has failed badly in so many clubs now.

yes. hes living off past glory and when you bring up the Pep vs Mou debate everyone points back to his Porto CL win, which was a very poor CL playing Monaco in the final

DHorozov

When will Montella realize that Muriel is pure crap and Ben Yedder should be first choice ... I just can't understand how the Colombian still starts almost every game ...

On the other hand, if we qualify tomorrow and draw Sevilla, hopefully he will remain playing him ... :lol:

Can't wait for Mourinho's interview ... who is gonna be at fault this time ... probably he would name even De Gea :lol:

LeeRomeno

Always good to see Spanish teams advance, nice work Sevilla. Especially over ManU.
Sevilla/Roma the club to desire in quarters i guess, would be amazing though if they will be drawn together, would be massive achievement for either to reach that far.

JamDav1982

Real dont get easy draws nearly as much as some make out but Barca got Chelsea from winning their group. Real finished second in theirs so got tougher draw.

Obiaseti

I think they knew it would stay 0-0 most of the game and Montella planned to unleash Yedder once the players started tiring to assure the away goal.

FCBfan22

De Gea's nightmare

29178135_2180335148857204_472300219053113344_n.jpg

Home of Barca Fans