Champions League 2017/18

He's obviously trolling at this point.

Yeah, I'm totally trolling, there's nothing wrong with us whatsoever, we did great against Chelsea :lol:

Same fucking story every year, Madrid wakes up in the CL, we go to sleep in it, and lo and behold, they win while we struggle to create chances against the mighty Milan and Chelsea and get hammered 7-0. I'm fucking sick of it. 14/15 was the exception.

Last edited:

footyfan

Calma, calma
Yeah, I'm totally trolling, there's nothing wrong with us whatsoever, we did great against Chelsea :lol:

Same fucking story every year, Madrid wakes up in the CL, we go to sleep in it, and lo and behold, they win and we struggle to create chances against the mighty Milan and Chelsea and get hammered 7-0. I'm fucking sick of it. 14/15 was the exception.

Well if you're not trolling, then the Gareth Bale quote in your signature is more profound than all of your comments put together.

KingLeo10

Same fucking story every year, Madrid wakes up in the CL, we go to sleep in it, and lo and behold, they win and we struggle to create chances against the mighty Milan and Chelsea and get hammered 7-0. I'm fucking sick of it. 14/15 was the exception.

calm down, great sides aren't permanent. best we can do is optimize chances with the current talent we have in the squad. madrid at their best have the better players right now, hence their success in CL.

case study in unrealistic expectations is bayern. their fans have been expecting a 2013 style return every year since despite it being a one off in terms of motivation and their 2 WC wingers peaking at same time.

take a deep breath and enjoy the 2-1 coming up on camp nou next week. :lol:

"Criticizing the team? Troll!"

Yeah, who cares if we perform horribly against the mighty chelsea, who cares if they knock us out in the round of 16, who cares if we're shit in the CL year after year at least we got a zillion points in La Liga. Oh yeah, and copa del rey. Let's not forget about that.

Watch Man City beat us 7-0 and people try to sweep that under the rug using MUH LEEG REKORDS.

Look at how every other big team, other than Man Utd, performed in the round of 16 and tell me with a straight face that we’re doing just fine.

Like I said, same shit year after year, we struggle in the round of 16, get thumped in the later rounds, make excuses like "MUH ITALIAN TACTEEX", "MUH DRAWS", "MUH LEEG REKORD", etc as Madrid walk to yet another CL title.

Really, "fucking depressing" is the only way I can describe this shit.

Jesus fucking christ, how anyone can be happy with our CL performance these past 5 years (14-15 excluded obviously) is beyond me. I'm not saying win it, I'm not saying play like Pep's Barca, but being unable to create chances against Chelsea is unacceptable.

Last edited:

Morten

"Criticizing the team? Troll!"

Yeah, who cares if we perform horribly against the mighty chelsea, who cares if they knock us out in the round of 16, who cares if we're shit in the CL year after year at least we got a zillion points in La Liga. Oh yeah, and copa del rey. Let's not forget about that.

Watch Man City beat us 7-0 and people try to sweep that under the rug using MUH LEEG REKORDS.

Look at how every other big team, other than Man Utd, performed in the round of 16 and tell me with a straight face that we’re doing just fine.

Like I said, same shit year after year, we struggle in the round of 16, get thumped in the later rounds, make excuses like "MUH ITALIAN TACTEEX", "MUH DRAWS", "MUH LEEG REKORD", etc as Madrid walk to yet another CL title.

Really, "fucking depressing" is the only way I can describe this shit.

Jesus fucking christ, how anyone can be happy with our CL performance these past 5 years (14-15 excluded obviously) is beyond me. I'm not saying win it, I'm not saying play like Pep's Barca, but being unable to create chances against Chelsea is unacceptable.

Jesus Christ, man, you follow a team that wins the double/treble every other season, you will win at least another double this year, you are unbeaten in the league and you got the away goal against Chelski. A team which, btw, makes no attempt to win the ball(see City game) whatsoever and just parks the bus, meaning you are through.
You are crying because you cant win the treble every single year? Holy shit, get a grip!

Birdy

Most unpredictable CL competition since 2009.
Any of Barca, Madrid, City, Bayern and secondarily Liverpool, Utd, Juventus, look in some scenario capable of winning it.

If i am to choose one as most likely right now, i would go for Bayern. Of course, they are not 12/13, but they have great squad, and since Hyunkes took over they have lost 1 and drew 1 in 26 games. That guy knows how to infuse balance in a team.
I also don't want Madrid to win it again not only for the obvious reasons. But, also because they didn't deserve 2016 CL and it would be totally distorting history for Zidane's Real to win 3 CLs in a row, given that the greatest teams of the past haven't done that.

viper76

I prefer to win CL than the Liga and copa. But with our current manager and his fuck ups it's not going to happen .

Our show against Chelsea was so shameful and I think we will lose the 2nd leg at home .

Jesus Christ, man, you follow a team that wins the double/treble every other season, you will win at least another double this year, you are unbeaten in the league and you got the away goal against Chelski. A team which, btw, makes no attempt to win the ball(see City game) whatsoever and just parks the bus, meaning you are through.
You are crying because you cant win the treble every single year? Holy shit, get a grip!

CL > domestic double any day of the week. I'd sacrifice all the CDRs we've won these past few years for one more CL.

The CL is the holy grail of club football, and we've underperformed there time and time again as you guys have won time and time again.

Joan

City would beat us 7-0. Madrid will beat Chelsea 10-0. :lol:

What competition are you guys watching?

Home of Barca Fans