Champions League 2017/18

BarcaOG

Banned

what's with the reaction? all three english sides fielded strong teams that should have won. and their managers' reactions very clearly indicate that they were unhappy with the results. that two of the ties were over as a contest of course meant the english sides would not try as hard, but it does not mean they should have lost, especially at home. what is so facepalm about that? do you think pep is happy with what happened today?

Every other team always shows up for the CL while we always collapse.

Our performance was probably the worst of the big R16 teams, other than Man Utd.

Fucking depressing.

JamDav1982

what's with the reaction? all three english sides fielded strong teams that should have won. and their managers' reactions very clearly indicate that they were unhappy with the results. that two of the ties were over as a contest of course meant the english sides would not try as hard, but it does not mean they should have lost, especially at home. what is so facepalm about that? do you think pep is happy with what happened today?

Pep wont be happy but he wont be that bothered either.

If winning was that important to him would play a stronger side.

FCBfan22

Every other team always shows up for the CL while we always collapse.

Our performance was probably the worst of the big R16 teams, other than Man Utd.

Fucking depressing.

We have a 1-1 score from Stamford Bridge. There is nothing to cry about.

Unless we field Vidal as a RB, we should be fine.

We have a 1-1 score from Stamford Bridge. There is nothing to cry about.

Unless we field Vidal as a RB, we should be fine.

Couldn't create one chance except the one we scored thanks to awful defending.

Better teams will brutally expose us if we continue playing like that. I fear another Bayern 7-0 may be incoming.

Givenchy

I wasn't bothered either way before but the utter bias shown from the commentry in my stream towards Spurs, glad Juve won

Home of Barca Fans