Champions League 2017/18

JamDav1982

Real away from home with Bale and Ronaldo up top play like Atletico or Leicetser.

Pair of quick, powerful fuckers to try and stop.

kilian

Leaving Phillip or whatever he`s called on the pitch for the whole game is one of the most retarded decisions I have seen from any coach in some time. The guy had a horror game.

Yannik

Might be a blessing if it means that Dortmund can concentrate on the league. Bayern looks vulnerable and snatching the title off them will be an important step towards breaking the dominance. Shame though, I love BVB games in the CL, I just don't get why they have to play Madrid every damn year.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Might be a blessing if it means that Dortmund can concentrate on the league. Bayern looks vulnerable and snatching the title off them will be an important step towards breaking the dominance. Shame though, I love BVB games in the CL, I just don't get why they have to play Madrid every damn year.

Exactly what I am thinking. ;)

Yannik

BuLi teams are doing shit so far in CL. All the teams we sent are somewhat possession orientated and used to win games by domination because that's German football for you, been like that since Van Gaal coached here. This used to be the shit 6-7 years ago, now half the teams are exposing our high lines and we are not learning from it. Tells you how much of a great coach Löw is for keeping a balance.

Dortmunds strengths over the years was that they didn't go with this trend, that might be why they always did good in Europe and bad in the league. But since Bosz they play like a Bayern clone, I expect them to do great in the league, but internationally it requires different tactics.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

BuLi teams are doing shit so far in CL. All the teams we sent are somewhat possession orientated and used to win games by domination because that's German football for you, been like that since Van Gaal coached here. This used to be the shit 6-7 years ago, now half the teams are exposing our high lines and we are not learning from it. Tells you how much of a great coach Löw is for keeping a balance.

dortmund's high line was the stuff of legend tonight. they were lucky not to concede 3 in just the opening 15 mins. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans