Champions League 2017/18

Windhook

[tw]968128566977290240[/tw]

says UEFA president Aleksander Čeferin is against VAR introduction in Champions League at this time.:zidane:

khaled_a_d

Of course... Any drama is good for CL, including the one caused by dumb refs.

tbh I am against VAR and prefer it the way it is currently at least we see more of it, I honestly think it won't work long term and they will have to cut into more conservative usage (like coaches having the right to challenge referee twice or something)
As time goes on I think referee will use it more and more as any mistake the referee refuse to use VAR he will be humiliated in media and accusations will be made. And this won't help the game, football is a game of moments and spioling moments for waiting referee decision would affect it

Horatio

You're welcome
Against VAR as well. Kills the flow of the game. Football needs to steer away as much as possible from its American counterpart.

Total-Football

Against VAR as well. Kills the flow of the game. Football needs to steer away as much as possible from its American counterpart.

VAR is perfect.. Think of the stoppage as a player injured or something, is it any different ?

They will find ways to cut the waiting time, you may say: Why not implement the VAR when they find those ways ? I say they need to practice VAR to improve it !! or else we are going to fall into a catch-22

serghei

I agree with VAR and the team's captain to have 3 challenges per game in which he can ask the help of technology. It's too much at stake. An offside goal in the final of the World Cup would basically throw doubt over the whole tournament.

Major tournaments decided by errors in unjust.

Vilarrubi

I agree with VAR and the team's captain to have 3 challenges per game in which he can ask the help of technology. It's too much at stake. An offside goal in the final of the World Cup would basically throw doubt over the whole tournament.

Major tournaments decided by errors in unjust.

+1

Windhook

I support the introduction of VAR, it's for the good of the game. German Bundesliga is one of the better examples of this technology, Italy is not. Serie A referees still fuck up, Juventus benefit from it.

TrueCule

I still believe in the PSG comeback tomorrow. I believe that there will be less ball hogging now and more team play since ADM will replace Ney. ADM could be a major factor if he's going to have his day. There is high possibility that Real will start without Modric and Kroos which is a huge handicap for Real. Real isn't the same team without them. Kovacic and Isco or even Vazquez can't replace them adequatly imo. All over all, I expect PSG to win the match.

Givenchy

I still believe in the PSG comeback tomorrow. I believe that there will be less ball hogging now and more team play since ADM will replace Ney. ADM could be a major factor if he's going to have his day. There is high possibility that Real will start without Modric and Kroos which is a huge handicap for Real. Real isn't the same team without them. Kovacic and Isco or even Vazquez can't replace them adequatly imo. All over all, I expect PSG to win the match.

PSG need to win 2-0, 3-3 aggregate but advance on the away goal right? I can easily see PSG scoring a few but that defence won't keep Ronaldo quiet. the 3rd goal really is the killer

Morten

A typical CL-performance from us should be enough to go through, but its not a typical season, we are poor and we got lucky to win 3-1.
Team better not think its over in any way.

jairzinho

PSG have a good chance of going through.

Actually i think they might be more fluid with Neymar out as he tends to hold up the ball alot.

They still have Cavani and Mbappe.

Home of Barca Fans