Champions League 2017/18

xXKonan

VVD is a good option to target. Problem is they stubbornly refused to look for good alternatives and instead they go with the VVD or nothing mindset. they are going to pay for it this entire season for not going for alternative CBs.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sevilla got underestimated. Again.

Barca, Real easy wins. Atletico should have buried Roma but hosts had luck on their side and Sevilla held Liverpool at Anfield.

Not a bad round for La Liga clubs.

Messi983

Sevilla's wingers are so bad it's hilarious.

They were without Nolito and Navas had a bad game. Sevilla are much better team than they showed yesterday and yet they still got a result they wanted. They will go through the group, that's what important.

Hopefully Maribor will join them. :) They played very well yesterday against Spartak but just couldn't score.

It is really upsetting what is happening to Liverpool. Do not they anyone who understands football? VVD is not even the best option out there. Nzonzi's buyout clause is 40m and if LP is interested in a younger option there is Fabinho. I do really love Firmino, but he is not striker just like Griezmann and Dybala. You need a finisher, otherwise you are going to struggle a lot.

The fans should start acting. This is not right. LP does not deserve this.

By the way, Joaquin Correa's buyout clause is only 25m and he is only 23.

Why are you mentioning Nzonzi and Fabinho as alternatives to Van Dijk?

Devils

Liverpool has to be one of the most unbalanced teams I've seen in recent years. Good up front and absolute shambles in defense.

I'd love to draw them tbh. Leo would eat them alive.

KingLeo10

Liverpool has to be one of the most unbalanced teams I've seen in recent years. Good up front and absolute shambles in defense.

I'd love to draw them tbh. Leo would eat them alive.

coutinho would be confused which side to play for. :lol:

FC433

They were without Nolito and Navas had a bad game. Sevilla are much better team than they showed yesterday and yet they still got a result they wanted. They will go through the group, that's what important.

Hopefully Maribor will join them. :) They played very well yesterday against Spartak but just couldn't score.

Why are you mentioning Nzonzi and Fabinho as alternatives to Van Dijk?

Oh no, Fabinho and Nzonzi have nothing to do with VVD. I think that Liverpool needs, CB, CDM and a ST.

JamDav1982

Liverpool could have gone and got the likes of Harry Maguire from Hull. Let alone VVD.

He is looking a fucking bargain for Leicester.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We really can't laugh at Liverpool for being stubborn and fixated on VVD while we were just the same on Coutinho. Coutinho or nothing, remember?

BarcaOG

Banned
this liverpool side is so disappointing--or am i underestimating sevilla? well, liverpool did get trashed by city too. top manager + great attacking talent does not compensate for awful defenders. hell, had they sold coutinho and bought a couple of decent CBs and CDMs, theyd be a better side overall

JamDav1982

Not liking this ultra high line that BVB has. Twice almost got caught by Ronaldo and Bale.

Bit of a gamble.

Sitting deep and facing 90 mins of crosses into the box with likes of Ronaldo and Ramos up at times is almost impossible as well. Even Bale is good in air.

Home of Barca Fans