Champions League 2017/18

JamDav1982

You know why Real Madrid sold DiMaria and Ozil. These guys are losers, even though they won one CL with them I think. Ozil is prime example of guy no ambition. DiMaria plays hard, but is dumb as a donkey. Bad examples IMO.

Yes I know they sold them and that is the point. They were seen as reason Ronaldo scored so many. They left. He kept on scoring.

So not bad examples. Very good ones for point being made.

He has declined a bit now though.

Raketa10

Guys calm down if RM goes trough and they probably will they still have many hard opponents to face. This year’s CL will be one of the hardest ever. In 1/4 we will probably have Barcelona, City, Bayern, Tottenham, Liverpool, Real, MUN. There will be only one underdog Roma or Shakhtar. Each of those 7 teams can beat each other. I just hope we’ll eliminate Chelsea.

The point is Ballon d’Or is far away and we also have WC this year.

Guys calm down if RM goes trough and they probably will they still have many hard opponents to face. This year’s CL will be one of the hardest ever. In 1/4 we will probably have Barcelona, City, Bayern, Tottenham, Liverpool, Real, MUN. There will be only one underdog Roma or Shakhtar. Each of those 7 teams can beat each other. I just hope we’ll eliminate Chelsea.

Watch Chelsea somehow get past us and then RM get them and beat them 10-0.

BruceWayne11

He's their best and most decisive player, he creates his own chances with his movement

Define best player. His movement is very good, indeed. How does he compare on dribbling, passing, finishing, technique etc to the world's best players (even on his own team)? What about all time players?

FinBarcelonafan

Yes I know they sold them and that is the point. They were seen as reason Ronaldo scored so many. They left. He kept on scoring.

So not bad examples. Very good ones for point being made.

He has declined a bit now though.

Okay, actually that's good point. Fuck you owned me. I apoglize. They wer edonkeys and that's why they sold them.. But long-term they knew they would not be good enough for Ronaldo, so they created ideal situation for him.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I know we are all disappointed but who genuinely thought PSG had a chance eliminating the capital scums? We all saw this coming, didn't we? After all PSG is like a drunken bum who hit the lottery jackpot and now wants to join the club frequented by aristocrats. Goes to show PSG is still a long way from being a serious contender in Europe (haha, fuck you Qtatar) and how bad Ligue 1 is.

Despite the luck they haved had in the CL, I don't think Real Madrid will be that lucky this time around. The English teams are very strong this year, especially City. Bayern will go far if they fix their leaky defense.

Let's beat Chelsea.

Total-Football

Real Madrid are not going to survive the second leg just rest assured. They are loosing 100%. I'm just hoping they loose by a suficient margin is all.

Shocking performance by their attacking trio and the worst i ve ever seen Verrati play, yet the match was even save the final result. Parc Des princes is a bad place to visit historically, and Les parisiens are ferocious supporters. Add the personnel Emre has and some spirit and you will see an Avalanche of attacks which i doubt real Madrid would survive. I say 4-1.

I say this and i'm usually pessimistic. Those celebrations the madridiots are having are premature.

Real Madrid are not going to survive the second leg just rest assured. They are loosing 100%. I'm just hoping they loose by a suficient margin is all.

Shocking performance by their attacking trio and the worst i ve ever seen Verrati play, yet the match was even save the final result. Parc Des princes is a bad place to visit historically, and Les parisiens are ferocious supporters. Add the personnel Emre has and some spirit and you will see an Avalanche of attacks which i doubt real Madrid would survive. I say 4-1.

I say this and i'm usually pessimistic. Those celebrations the madridiots are having are premature.

:lol: Madrid don't choke like QSG. They're through.

Home of Barca Fans