Barca fans who claim everything will be ok are destroying us

FiReFTW

Ive not wrote much on the forums for a while now, but now I feel like I have to write something because ive been reading this forum for years now since our decline and ive come to realize something.

Our board is destroying us for years that much is clear, me and many other reasonable and smart people have claimed for years that we need to start finding replacements for some players who left us or who are declining with age.
We have not replaced those players, even worse we bought very low quality players that simply make no sense (Vidal? Mathieu?.. I could go on for days seriously).
Me and other smart posters here all claimed that these signings are horrible and not even close to what Barca needed at the time, we needed world class replacements on some positions, yet people said we were ridicilous and talking nonsense.
Barca started playing worse and worse every year, we pointed out again we need to strenghten x position and yet people said we were talking nonsense, that other teams simply caught up.
This trend continued every year we were weaker and weaker and other teams were stronger and stronger, it was blatantly clear that every success we had we owed to the brilliance of the individual quality of Messi, our team itself was getting weaker every year, it was clear for everyone but a blind man, even 3 years ago when we did have alot of success winning the CL, it was perfectly clear that it was Messi's brilliance not the team that did it, and that our play overall was not really dominant but we were fairly lucky overall honestly.
Every year we needed 1 more position to be filled with a world class player, and every year our board failed to do that.

But im not here to slam the board, its clear to everyone but a blind man how incompetent our board is and that they do not care about Barca but their own pockets.
Im here to slam all the people that for years are living in a fantasy fairytale world and telling everyone how everything is alright even when its clear we are becoming weaker and weaker, and yet they keep saying we are fine, we have good players, good team (seriously mate?) and we will be fine.
I don't know if you are all closet real madrid fans but its about time you wake the heck up from your fairytale and start supporting Barca, because if you keep convincing urself that everything is fine this will keep going on and Barca will be weaker and weaker.

Instead of everyone rising up and pushing this board away and forcing them to make serious changes and signings you are basically supporting the board and their ridicilous incompetence that can not be explained.
Im not sure if its because you are real madrid closet fans or you are honestly the most ignorant bounch of people in the world (not trying to be rude but if you honestly can't see how barca is getting weaker every year and how we need more positions filled each year because we simply have average players there I can't say anything else than that), but wake the hell up!!!

ryuken

Nothing is ok anymore at this state. This achievement is a masterpiece by Fuktomeu and Fukrobert and other corrupted goons who are enjoy their salary for destroying this club from within. This moron Robert makes Zubi look like a legend.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Fire clearly hasn't read the forum if he claims people were blind to this. There's been constant criticism here and very much during treble season too.

FiReFTW

Fire clearly hasn't read the forum if he claims people were blind to this. There's been constant criticism here and very much during treble season too.

There was, but there are still a lot of people who claim everything is fine and that its an overreaction, its those people im refering too.

Neymessi

There was, but there are still a lot of people who claim everything is fine and that its an overreaction, its those people im refering too.

Honestly, I haven't seen many who claim everything is fine with us, in fact I haven't seen anyone saying that.

It's fucked up but what can you do.

By definition no one thinks he is in this category, a telltale sign that one is though is professing to "not see it", same with the neymar fanboyism.

Whatever humanitarian values the club had it destroyed 5 years ago. Lots of people cheered when it went, celebrating the cynicism of getting sponsored by a terrorist-funding state.
The legacy of smooth technical play has been dying for years under Lucho, under the excuse of cynicism, culminating in buying Paulinho (that logic has quite a few defenders on here)
Signings have been beyond terrible, with Douglas and Paulinho likely being part of non football related deals -possibly personal corruption.
La masia has been ignored, as the Paulinho signing again exemplifies.

The socio model has lived and died if the board isn't pushed out in September. It has literally zero advantages and only inconveniences. That system is neither more effective nor more commendable than personal ownership system, with the exception of state ownership of course (terribly effective but horrible for football)

Last edited:

Neymessi

The socis need to act now.

If they don't they are failing this club as much as the board.

They are as as stupid as the board. They elected this board in elections so they aren't really the brightest. Or they are corrupt themselves.

RevoTeller

This team is dead. Real Madrid will dominate football again even this year and, because of this, Cristiano Ronaldo will overcome Messi in Balon d'ors despite Leo still being the best player on the planet.
One simple suggestion: enjoy as much as you can these last moments of still-in-his-prime Messi playing for Barça, because nightmares years are waiting for us once he will go.

Home of Barca Fans