Spanish SuperCopa: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona (5-1)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member

Spanish Supercup 1st leg

Sunday, August 13, 22:00 CET

20462440.png
-
2761837.png

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Probable lineup

[formation=barca,4]
Cilessen
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Vidal-0-Pique-0-Umtiti-0-Alba
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Rakitic-0-0-Busquets-0-0-Iniesta
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-0-0-0-Deulofeu
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

Cool

Such a big game to us and especially to Valvarde, I hope Valvarde outsmarts Zidane and Messi has one of his best games, I also want Lio to sneak inside the dressing room and place Suarez scoring boots from 14/15.

Cool

I think I'll record it and watch it if we don't get savaged ...

Watching Madrid play against Man United, they were there for the taking and Man United took the game to them in the second half, Barca will do just fine against them, especially if we up the pace.

raskolnikov

For some reason we always think Real is going to manita us. I feel we are weaker since we lack a few players but we can win it.

T

TS88

Since this is at Camp Nou, I am going to say that this ends in a draw. If this was at Bernabeu with the current state of Barca, then I would have Barca losing. I am going 2-2 with guessing goalscorers. Suarez, Umtiti, Ronaldo and Ramos. Barca has too sign at least two worthy replacements or world class teams like Real won't let Messi breathe as all of the attention will go to him now that Neymar has departed. You cannot afford to be shorthanded, especially against WC teams like Real, even if you have Messi.

Just found out Modric is banned so that is a huge plus for Barca.

Last edited:

FC433

I do not feel comfortable seeing Vidal to be completely honest. I would rather see Roberto. What do you think?

Last edited:

Richard.H

First time in a loooonnggg while that I feel completely pessimistic about a match with RM. We need some tactical miracles from Valverde this season.

Horatio

You're welcome
First time in a loooonnggg while that I feel completely pessimistic about a match with RM. We need some tactical miracles from Valverde this season.

I dunno why but I feel more optimistic about this game than the last Liga clasico.

Paul

Miami match should be considered the Supercup... look at Italy, they're playing them abroad anyway.

Home of Barca Fans