Spanish SuperCopa: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona (5-1)

springfield

Miami match should be considered the Supercup... look at Italy, they're playing them abroad anyway.

Why would they? They earn alot on that clasico. Other countries want to do it abroad to gain popularity. There is no reason for Spain to do it.

El Flaco

Since this is at Camp Nou, I am going to say that this ends in a draw. If this was at Bernabeu with the current state of Barca, then I would have Barca losing. I am going 2-2 with guessing goalscorers. Suarez, Umtiti, Ronaldo and Ramos. Barca has too sign at least two worthy replacements or world class teams like Real won't let Messi breathe as all of the attention will go to him now that Neymar has departed. You cannot afford to be shorthanded, especially against WC teams like Real, even if you have Messi.

Just found out Modric is banned so that is a huge plus for Barca.

Yes. No Modrić. So our mid could prevail. We will win. 100%

Modrić is a fantastic player, yes, but I don't really think it's a big deal for Real Madrid that he's unavailable for them.

Don't forget that one of RM's biggest strengths is their depth and I expect Kovačić to be in the line-up at Sunday.

He's great at carrying the ball at pace, which will be needed as RM are going to find the opportunities to counter attack us.

JerseyAddict

Modrić is a fantastic player, yes, but I don't really think it's a big deal for Real Madrid that he's unavailable for them.

Don't forget that one of RM's biggest strengths is their depth and I expect Kovačić to be in the line-up at Sunday.

He's great at carrying the ball at pace, which will be needed as RM are going to find the opportunities to counter attack us.

With all due respect to Kovačić immense development in last year, he can't sub Modrić at sufficient level... They will try to counter as it is their prime strength but a bigger problem for them will be to keep possession and not just "lose the ball" in 20m from their own goal. Modrić can sit on the ball, give time to breathe, think and change sides and pace and game.I don't see Kovačić doing that at this moment. TO be fair, I would bring both of them to Barça under any circumstances with our given midfield.

Kragod

With all due respect to Kovačić immense development in last year, he can't sub Modrić at sufficient level... They will try to counter as it is their prime strength but a bigger problem for them will be to keep possession and not just "lose the ball" in 20m from their own goal. Modrić can sit on the ball, give time to breathe, think and change sides and pace and game.I don't see Kovačić doing that at this moment. TO be fair, I would bring both of them to Barça under any circumstances with our given midfield.

Arent you a lucky Croatian, having all these world class midfielders in the national side...:) i hate you!

Neymessi

I want this trophy. Set the tone for the whole season by outplaying them in the very first game and show we are far from dead.

MessiTHEgoat

it'll be an amazing start of the season if we managed to won the trophy against the ucl winner home and away without any signings, I know we can do it as long as the goat is at his finest best (like the last match against 'em), let's see how EV is going to handle this

Home of Barca Fans