Spanish SuperCopa: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona (5-1)

God Serena

it'll be an amazing start of the season if we managed to won the trophy against the ucl winner home and away without any signings, I know we can do it as long as the goat is at his finest best (like the last match against 'em), let's see how EV is going to handle this

We signed Semedo and Deulofeu.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
People fear Madrid too much. And yet, over and over again, it's usually Barca that wins and not the other way around.

Just because they have a helping hand and get extremely lucky lately, people think they are better than they are.

New chapter begins with this match. We need to show faith in this team and Valverde and don't have to fear anyone.

utility73

If we manage to somehow stand our ground tomorrow I will be happy.
But Madrid’s squad is just that much better at the moment.

Cool

People fear Madrid too much. And yet, over and over again, it's usually Barca that wins and not the other way around.

Just because they have a helping hand and get extremely lucky lately, people think they are better than they are.

New chapter begins with this match. We need to show faith in this team and Valverde and don't have to fear anyone.

The only thing I worry about is our defense, in the 3-2 win we had Stegan save our asses multiple times, I have faith in Valvarde and really hope he works on the defense.

vlad

Will player be doing guard of honour for madrid players? I think they should not, just because i know real wouldnt also

Home of Barca Fans