User Tag List

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970
Results 1,036 to 1,044 of 1044

Thread: Spanish SuperCopa: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona (5-1)

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is necessary to pay tribute to this guy.
    https://youtu.be/GhwiuZN-TTw

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    @Bojan boycotting the Barcelona board and not opening the chat.

Classic.

Yes, yes. That' what happened! (Having been away on vacation has nothing to do with it!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This was the most disgraceful game I have ever seen. The recent trashing by Juvenus, PSG, Bilbao, etc...Nothing comes close to how mismatched the teams were.

This was literally like amateurs playing professionals. I feel terrible for Messi. If this board does not get voted out soon, we are going to be adding some very dark chapters to our history, no doubt about that.

Lots of foreign media, who generally don't have a clue about us and keep saying the same shit over and over, even these retards have recognized and most of their articles echo the same thing - Barcelona = mediocrity + Messi.
    f. Signatures must not slow down the forum (no gifs, maximum size 30kb and 700 wide x 200 tall pixels for images OR 5 lines of text (in english/catalan/castellano)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How come Real Madrid played against us in a blue kit making it hard to distinguish yet tonight away to Deportivo they are playing in white !?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i usually never read mucho into the supercope matches since they're not really indicative of long-term team form, but wow, the qualitative difference between both teams was so stark, so obvious, that the result made me panic..
    peptastic

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We need at least 2 players. One winger and one 6.

Tactically, the Real middlefield is destroying us ... Nothing new for me, it was already the case last year.

And our defense is not good. Pique is maybe good at waka waka but not a good defender, his weaknesses are more and more apparent. I only swear by Mascherano.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutece FC View Post
    We need at least 2 players. One winger and one 6.

Tactically, the Real middlefield is destroying us ... Nothing new for me, it was already the case last year.

And our defense is not good. Pique is maybe good at waka waka but not a good defender, his weaknesses are more and more apparent. I only swear by Mascherano.
    since Puyol left our defence has fallen to pieces, Pique seems to lack focus but im confident in Umtiti. our midfielder is slow, shit and uninspiring, nothing new there.

to think Madrid signed Kroos, Modric and Isco for under 100m makes me sick

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)