User Tag List

Page 1 of 70 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Spanish SuperCopa: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona (5-1)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spanish SuperCopa: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona (5-1)

Spanish Supercup 1st leg

Sunday, August 13, 22:00 CET

-

President of FC Barcelona
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probable lineup

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    7 home-growns. I like it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Such a big game to us and especially to Valvarde, I hope Valvarde outsmarts Zidane and Messi has one of his best games, I also want Lio to sneak inside the dressing room and place Suarez scoring boots from 14/15.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I'll record it and watch it if we don't get savaged ...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
    We aren't getting savaged.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
    Watching Madrid play against Man United, they were there for the taking and Man United took the game to them in the second half, Barca will do just fine against them, especially if we up the pace.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For some reason we always think Real is going to manita us. I feel we are weaker since we lack a few players but we can win it.
    6RACIES XAVI

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since this is at Camp Nou, I am going to say that this ends in a draw. If this was at Bernabeu with the current state of Barca, then I would have Barca losing. I am going 2-2 with guessing goalscorers. Suarez, Umtiti, Ronaldo and Ramos. Barca has too sign at least two worthy replacements or world class teams like Real won't let Messi breathe as all of the attention will go to him now that Neymar has departed. You cannot afford to be shorthanded, especially against WC teams like Real, even if you have Messi.

Just found out Modric is banned so that is a huge plus for Barca.
    Last edited by TS88; 9th August 2017 at 03:58 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes. No Modrić. So our mid could prevail. We will win. 100%

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maldhowayanr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TS88 View Post
    Since this is at Camp Nou, I am going to say that this ends in a draw. If this was at Bernabeu with the current state of Barca, then I would have Barca losing. I am going 2-2 with guessing goalscorers. Suarez, Umtiti, Ronaldo and Ramos. Barca has too sign at least two worthy replacements or world class teams like Real won't let Messi breathe as all of the attention will go to him now that Neymar has departed. You cannot afford to be shorthanded, especially against WC teams like Real, even if you have Messi.

Just found out Modric is banned so that is a huge plus for Barca.
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyAddict View Post
    Modrić is a fantastic player, yes, but I don't really think it's a big deal for Real Madrid that he's unavailable for them.

Don't forget that one of RM's biggest strengths is their depth and I expect Kovačić to be in the line-up at Sunday.

He's great at carrying the ball at pace, which will be needed as RM are going to find the opportunities to counter attack us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Flaco View Post
    Modrić is a fantastic player, yes, but I don't really think it's a big deal for Real Madrid that he's unavailable for them.

Don't forget that one of RM's biggest strengths is their depth and I expect Kovačić to be in the line-up at Sunday.

He's great at carrying the ball at pace, which will be needed as RM are going to find the opportunities to counter attack us.
    With all due respect to Kovačić immense development in last year, he can't sub Modrić at sufficient level... They will try to counter as it is their prime strength but a bigger problem for them will be to keep possession and not just "lose the ball" in 20m from their own goal. Modrić can sit on the ball, give time to breathe, think and change sides and pace and game.I don't see Kovačić doing that at this moment. TO be fair, I would bring both of them to Barça under any circumstances with our given midfield.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With all due respect to Kovačić immense development in last year, he can't sub Modrić at sufficient level... They will try to counter as it is their prime strength but a bigger problem for them will be to keep possession and not just "lose the ball" in 20m from their own goal. Modrić can sit on the ball, give time to breathe, think and change sides and pace and game.I don't see Kovačić doing that at this moment. TO be fair, I would bring both of them to Barça under any circumstances with our given midfield.
    Arent you a lucky Croatian, having all these world class midfielders in the national side... i hate you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kragod View Post
    Arent you a lucky Croatian, having all these world class midfielders in the national side... i hate you!
    we have truly great NT but we always fail to perform in crucial moments.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our midfield dominated them twice last season with modric in theirs. Usually does when iniesta and busquets are playing