Barcaforum Prediction League 2017-18

gregorrin10

i usually predict right after i see the lineup..

in this case my predicution is 55 mins before kick-off, so pretty much an hour no?

edit: can you please let it slide for this one time [MENTION=10047]mateopol[/MENTION]? :p

No he really can't. Or mustn't at least. You usually predict AFTER the lineups, how is that fair lol? The whole point of predicting is before you get to see the lineups, since it's much easier to predict after. It's a wonder you don't predict at half time and say it's fine.

It's not one hour before the match, it's before the lineups are out, which is usually one hour before the start, so that's why he said one hour, but it's the lineups that matter, and it can't and shouldn't count, as i was late this season already too and mine didn't count, so yours can't too , that's only fair. :)

Vilarrubi

No he really can't. Or mustn't at least. You usually predict AFTER the lineups, how is that fair lol? The whole point of predicting is before you get to see the lineups, since it's much easier to predict after. It's a wonder you don't predict at half time and say it's fine.

It's not one hour before the match, it's before the lineups are out, which is usually one hour before the start, so that's why he said one hour, but it's the lineups that matter, and it can't and shouldn't count, as i was late this season already too and mine didn't count, so yours can't too , that's only fair. :)

+1

Perfect example is when we played Juve.. if I’d have known Messi wasn’t starting I’d have gone for a draw.. but I predicted a win. Rules are rules :D

Xaviniesta

Chill...I didn’t even know there were rules until bojan mentioned it

Home of Barca Fans