How far would you stretch to buy Dembele?

How much would you pay for Dembele?

• Total voters

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
90m + variables.

For Coutinho I'd go with 100m + variables.

More than reasonable. Dortmund are going to sell him to Bayern for a pack of beer and an inflatable boat later anyway.

Last edited:

Trickykid

Just realised I should have somehow incorporated variables in the poll options.
I'd probably also go as high as 90-100 plus hard to accomplish variables.

Dortmund should be happy we came for him before Bayern. They know from the first moment that they will eventually sell to us, because it's a win-win for both clubs.
They are just negotiating hard because of the Neymoney.

Devils

I'd go 120 million.

Maybe even throw in a few hookers and some blow leftover from Neymar Sr's orgies.

vlad

Im willing to wait next season without signing big player, and then, isco's contract is until 30.6.2018, of course with robert and bartro out because they failed so bad, do the fucking job and dont let him sign new one, and then bring thiago from bayern back, barca will have midfield again

Thiago Busi Isco

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Im willing to wait next season without signing big player, and then, isco's contract is until 30.6.2018, do the fucking job and dont let him sign new one, and then bring thiago from bayern back, barca will have midfield again

Thiago Busi Isco

Isco is signing a new contract soon and Thiago also renewed a couple of months ago. Isco is out of question and Thiago would cost 100m+ to bring back.

Our only hope is

1. The board getting kicked out and replaced by competent people(very unlikely)

2. Robert Fernandez getting sacked and replaced by a qualified man(also unlikely as they'll promote Pep Segura in his position)

3. Alenya making it big time and guys like Gomes and Denis stepping up

If Iniesta really leaves after this season and none of this happens, then I don't think people realize how fucked up we are in the midfield and how much money we'll need to rectify it. Missing out on Kroos, Isco, and letting Thiago leave in the first place was all bad decisions, but what can you do now about it....

Home of Barca Fans