UEFA Super Cup 2017 Real Madrid vs Manchester United

dakt

Fucked up thing is that RM looks even stronger. Well...we have a Sunday to find out.

gatsu

Fucked up thing is that RM looks even stronger. Well...we have a Sunday to find out.

They have by far the best midfield in the world
There is no secret.

I mean we dominated the world thanks to the best midfield in history. Don't know why our clueless board can't see this simple fact.

JackaL

Impressive RM today, especially first half and parts of second half. They have a very large squad with quality players coming in and Isco playing his key role again.

BenRobbins

Outplayed for a lot of the game but you can see where they can be hurt and got at. Lingard and Mhki on the wings is starting to get very boring.

T

TS88

Well I guessed the result correctly unfortunately, Real played well as I expected and dealt with Utd convincingly. Apart from the goal, Lukaku was dealt with very well by Varane and Ramos. They are both physically strong CBs so it wasn't a mismatch.

Last edited:

Morten

They have by far the best midfield in the world
There is no secret.

I mean we dominated the world thanks to the best midfield in history. Don't know why our clueless board can't see this simple fact.
To compensate, we have a dysfunctional attack. Benzema as our sole nr.9, and hoping Gareth Frail isnt injuried for half the season, like, seriously?

Home of Barca Fans