UEFA Super Cup 2017 Real Madrid vs Manchester United

Arkk

Pogba is fine and will be a great player but every time i've watched him he plays as if he has to dribble past everyone and score a golazo, should just keep it simple. I guess thats what a world record price tag does for a player and as a midfielder especially.

vlad

Pogba is fine and will be a great player but every time i've watched him he plays as if he has to dribble past everyone and score a golazo, should just keep it simple. I guess thats what a world record price tag does for a player and as a midfielder especially.

He did same in juve, "he will be great", of course when he level up

xavi_the_Boss

Not really.Did it at Juve aswell.It´s just the way he plays and i doubt that will ever change.

Devils

This United team looks like they have an identity crisis going on.

It's like they set themselves up as a counter attacking team but move the ball so slowly as if they were a possession based build up team.

Ridiculous stuff from United.

gasgas

This United team looks like they have an identity crisis going on.

It's like they set themselves up as a counter attacking team but move the ball so slowly as if they were a possession based build up team.

Ridiculous stuff from United.

They are more set up for "park the bus and hope" tactic

xXKonan

United's Midfield and Defense are just making it so easy for Real.

They can't hold onto the ball or defend for shit this match.

Home of Barca Fans