Who would you buy to replace Neymar?

R

reaper

For me it would be Griezmann, however he and his club have stated he staying at Atletico this summer.

FinBarcelonafan

200 mil€ buyout for this summer. We are not getting Griezmann. I think he is great team player, he would help us a ton, but not realistic target.

Dembele and Coutinho. That's pretty much dream scenario right now, If no Coutinho I guess we have to sign Seri and hope for the best. Dembele I'm quite confident we will get.

blaugrana1987

Best choice would be Dembele (Neymar replacement) + Couthino + Jorginho + Inigo. Out Andre Gomez, Rafinha, Vermaleen and Arda. Would be instant favorites for treble.

Paul

It's funny how transfer bans only affect us, first we served the ban, then when others had it, one of our main targets can't be bought from that team.

First0

He's really irreplaceable we cannot hope to find anyone that comes close to him. Dembele could do a decent job but he's not ready at all, would need a lot of time to become what we need. Neymar was just a perfect fit...

Clockwise

Buccaneer
He's really irreplaceable we cannot hope to find anyone that comes close to him. Dembele could do a decent job but he's not ready at all, would need a lot of time to become what we need. Neymar was just a perfect fit...

DFNb2jTXsAECfhO.jpg

Home of Barca Fans