Our Neymar replacement

Who should substitute Neymar?

• Total voters

Mitchell1978

We need players who can immediately improve the team not raw overpriced prospects. Lets not waste the last years of Messi's prime.

Hazard and Griezmann are the best players on the list here but neither player is realistic.

Coutinho is probably the best option.

raki

Still haven't decided who we should buy but I believe getting 2 quality midfielders ( one central, one attacking) should be prioritized over getting a left winger. In short, large portion of the money should be spent on the midfield.

lol. Coutinho and Dembele shoul be the main targets. Dont forget we have Sergio Roberto to add in the midfield.

Coutinho and Dembele will cost between 200-230M. No ilusions. Inigo Martinez will cost 30M. Semedo 30. Deulofeu 12. That´s about 300M.

There are several players we can sell. Arda, Vermaelen, Gomes,Denis,Rafinha,Samper. Choose 3 of these for instance. Then we can buy another player like Seri or someone else.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Better to have Dembele than Hazard! He would be cheaper, much younger and more of a goal threat than Hazard is which is what you would want from a player who is further up front in our formation

MagIX

I hope that we do not have to pay 2x the players we want
The neymar psg deal has ruined the transfer market in term of prices... the prices could really shoot up
+ considering also that we have more than 200mio to spend

adil_909

I'll admit I haven't seen too much of Mbappe or Dembele, but both seem very highly rated. I'd pursue Mbappe first because if we can get them then we stop him from joining Madrid which seems like an inevitability sooner rather than later. Seems like he'd be able to grow well here. Would also love to see us turning back to La Masia for some output rather than heading in the galactico direction

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
lol. Coutinho and Dembele shoul be the main targets. Dont forget we have Sergio Roberto to add in the midfield.

Coutinho and Dembele will cost between 200-230M.

giphy.gif

Okay, you got the fee without variables but still nice.

Home of Barca Fans