Our Neymar replacement

Who should substitute Neymar?

• Total voters

jlim632

Sign dembele/dybala/mbappe and coutinho.... n then we will get kluivert jr and perhaps 1 of seri or jorginho (depending if he maintain his level) next summer

BarçaBarça

Dembele is the most realistic option. The best bet is someone not on the list because other topclubs don't owe Barca anything, so if we end up with a weakened team only we will cry.
Maybe Alexis is available for 100-120M? Mbappes price is anybodys guess.

Missing out on Bernardo Silva was a screwup. Why shouldn't Liverpool demand 200M for Coutinho now? If I were them then I would.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Coutinho and Bernardo Silva not too dissimilar.

Same problem as I feared since day one.

No plan whatsoever. Mindlessly chasing Verratti and Paulinho all summer.

DonAK

40m - Seri
90m + bonuses - Dembele
110m + bonuses - Mbappe

240m.

:thinking:

110m - Coutinho
90m + bonuses - Dembele

200m

110m - Coutinho
90m + bonuses - Dembele
110m + bonuses - Mbappe

310m

Richard.H

Dembele leading! Is he even that good? Did you guys even watch him on a regular basis?

Watched a few games last season and this forum definitely overrates him. He shows flashes of brilliant skill and is very fast with the ball on his feet. However, he still looks very raw. The talent is there, but I highly doubt he can provide the same amount of assists and goals as Neymar did in Barca. Great player but still a bit too young for a top club like Barca.

I think Coutinho and Erikson would be much better buys if Coutinho can stay healthy. We need midfield reinforcements. Gomes being a starter will fuk us over surely next season.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Watched a few games last season and this forum definitely overrates him. He shows flashes of brilliant skill and is very fast with the ball on his feet. However, he still looks very raw. The talent is there, but I highly doubt he can provide the same amount of assists and goals as Neymar did in Barca. Great player but still a bit too young for a top club like Barca.

I think Coutinho and Erikson would be much better buys if Coutinho can stay healthy. We need midfield reinforcements. Gomes being a starter will fuk us over surely next season.

Yeah thought the forum made him the Benatia of offence. You know, when some made Benatia the "God of Defense" at a time.

Coutinho is good, but not 120m good imo. I won't waste that much on him. He's not worth it. But it's Barca, so they most likely spend that much. He's a Brazilian after all.

DonAK

Dembele's ceiling is very high. That's why most want him or Mbappe.

The good thing about those two is that Messi and Suarez still are here, so they can grow under their shadow:)neymar:).

Dembele is going to leave Dortmund and join a big team next year anyway. So will Mbappe who is definitely going to join Madrid next year if he stays at Monaco this year.

They're not going to replace Neymar's output right away, but we might play far more fluently as neither of those two are ballhogs who takes 5-10 seconds do something whenever they get it.

Get one of those, or both + a midfielder who can help create something from the midfield.

Both are still raw, but both had great seasons last year both in domestic league and the Champions League, and at that age, it's quite special.

frog-fcb

i dont watch a lot of serie a but how is keita balde doing at Lazio, former la masia student could he fill the void

Coutinho and Bernardo Silva not too dissimilar.

Same problem as I feared since day one.

No plan whatsoever. Mindlessly chasing Verratti and Paulinho all summer.

It's amazing really. Verratti being impossible is one of the few things this entire forum agreed about but they went right in.

Still, now Marco's reputation at PSG is seriously damaged. Pales in comparison to Neymar but most PSG fans also wanted him gone after that pic of him and the newspaper.

DonAK

It's amazing really. Verratti being impossible is one of the few things this entire forum agreed about but they went right in.

Still, now Marco's reputation at PSG is seriously damaged. Pales in comparison to Neymar but most PSG fans also wanted him gone after that pic of him and the newspaper.

All will be forgotten soon I guess.

This was also the first time Verratti and his agent were this loud about leaving while for Neymar it's been a case since he signed. His entourage is also the worst in World Football.

I hope Neymar Sr. keep spitting in their face in Paris as well so those idiot fans will understand how much of a pain they are.

khaled_a_d

40m - Seri
90m + bonuses - Dembele
110m + bonuses - Mbappe

240m.

110m - Coutinho
90m + bonuses - Dembele

200m

110m - Coutinho
90m + bonuses - Dembele
110m + bonuses - Mbappe

310m

30M at least remaining from current budget
Sell Gerard for 20M , Gomes for 45M. Sell Arda for whatever we get.
could see us getting extra 100M over Neymar deal if we want to spend big. But I doubt we go as crazy as that. I mean we will be crazy to some extent but not Dembele/Mbape/Coutinho together

Meatball

Still haven't decided who we should buy but I believe getting 2 quality midfielders ( one central, one attacking) should be prioritized over getting a left winger. In short, large portion of the money should be spent on the midfield.

Home of Barca Fans