Jorge Cuenca

Galning

I think he was one of Barça B's best performers this season. Unfortunately he didn't really get a consistent run of games with Lopez (like almost every player he went from starting to bench, to bench, to starting, to bench). Still dunno why he changed the lineup every freaking game but hey.. at least he's gone now.
He still has a lot of work ahead of him and I don't see him in the first team next season, but he's looking decent.

xXKonan

[tw]1051891888347906048[/tw]

If true I hope if he gets to play he does well. Wasn't really impressed with him during Preseason but he's doing well this season with the B team.

God Serena

Valverde being put in a situation where he basically has no choice but to use a B team player but he's certainly going to find a way to not to, anyways.

Last edited:

Messi983

If we stay in Segunda B then we should sell him with a buy back. If we're promoted then I'd keep him just for his experience (he has played almost 30 games in Segunda A) and to at least keep some stability at the position. Araujo will be promoted, Chumi has left, Mingueza will probably as well. We don't really know yet what we have in the likes of Ramos Mingo and Igor. They could turn out better than Cuenca longterm but we can't just throw them out against much more experienced players.

Messi983

He'll be sold to Villarreal. I'm wondering if they'll give him a chance in their first team or loan him.

Porque

He'll be sold to Villarreal. I'm wondering if they'll give him a chance in their first team or loan him.

Can't believe he is still just 20. Feels like he has been around forever.

Good move for both parties. Cuenca can develop well in a low pressure environment. Can potentially develop into a decent level LaLiga CB while Barcelona B focus on the nextgen to develop.

Home of Barca Fans