Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Name: Manuel 'Manu' Trigueros Muñoz
Born: 17 October 1991
Position: Midfielder

14629939488818.jpg

--------

One of the players I like from La Liga. Surprised noone snatched him yet from Yellow Submarine.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
That's what I'm thinking. If we can't get Verratti, he's the closest thing. Wouldn't cost too much either.

Messi983

We need to get rid of some players before that though which I don't think will happen.

With Villarreal apparently paying Fornals's buyout clause it's possible though that they are affraid they might lose Trigueros. But there were also rumours about Napoli paying clause of Samu Castillejo so maybe Fornals is an insurance policy if he leaves as I think he could also play as a wide midfielder in their 4-4-2. Or they just used a market opportunity to get a good player for cheap.

We'd have to pay his clause which is 40M IIRC as Villarreal already said they don't intent to sell anyone unless release clause is met. Or maybe we could loan them Rafinha/Denis for one season to get price a bit down. Wouldn't be the worst thing IMO as I don't think we can really sell anyone of them for a good price this summer and with more regular playing time they could get their price up.

Last edited:

Messi983

I'm reading now that it could be Jonathan Dos Santos who'll leave Villarrreal to join his brother in MLS.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Well if that happens no chance for getting Trigueros.

And btw. I was a fan of Castillejo from his Malaga days. He kinda disappointed me at Villarreal but still think they should keep him. His ceiling is high imo.

Messi983

Well if that happens no chance for getting Trigueros.

And btw. I was a fan of Castillejo from his Malaga days. He kinda disappointed me at Villarreal but still think they should keep him. His ceiling is high imo.

Agree but they can't do anything if Napoli or another club is prepared to pay his clause.

BTW, Fornals has officially signed for Villarreal.

Joan

Watched him tonight vs. Valencia. What a show that was, great play.

I would like to get him, it's still not late. He's 26 until October.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Should have gotten him years ago. Think he would look even better playing with Busquets.

FC433

I will take any of these Trigueros, Erikson or Pjanic.
+ Arthur and Alena. If we could sell Rakitic or Paulinho I would not mind F. Ruiz.

Home of Barca Fans