Barca pre-season 2017/2018

God Serena

What is with Suarez? Plays like he's 38 years old and this friendly is one of the only times he'll get minutes.

Adversus

Deulofeu has fed Messi at least three great key passes himself, with one being an assist. Although anyone who really followed him knew he had that in him, with the way he was often able to link up with Lukaku even when being seen as a general failure.
I always said it was his passing that was his strongest ability.

His vision is unreal and he has an incredible range of spins that he can put on it. It's criminal we never used him on the left or as a no 10 instead preferring Barkley who is going now anyway.

Playing with Messi may be exactly what he needs

Albo

If I were Valverde, I wouldn't put much faith on Vidal at least until next year and would give the most minutes to Semedo for now. With an ankle being severely dislocated a few months ago, Vidal s now recovered but he's gonna hold back his leg for quite sometimes I believe, play at 70% at max and we need player who can give their all

And he will continue to play at 70% if he doesn't get enough play time. Training won't help, you need to realize that when you play your ankle won't suddenly break and then you get over it.

Home of Barca Fans