Barca pre-season 2017/2018

PhilS

That was a glorious pass from Busquets for Messi's goal.

Neymar did not have one of his better games. But, as is so often the case, he tries to do too much too often, tries impossible things. And then he makes a superlative play that brings about a goal, like that pass- free kick that won this game. Neymar makes this team go, he creates something out of nothing, he is a large portion of the total offense of the entire club. With him, Barca competed for Liga and CL and Copa, won quite a few of these competitions. This team does not have the best defense, scoring will certainly go down without Neymar, I just don't know if Barca will still be a viable competitor for these titles.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Barcelona had 634 passes against Real Madrid (373 passes), with 90% pass accuracy.

[tw]891484522180747264[/tw]

FinBarcelonafan

That was a glorious pass from Busquets for Messi's goal.

Neymar did not have one of his better games. But, as is so often the case, he tries to do too much too often, tries impossible things. And then he makes a superlative play that brings about a goal, like that pass- free kick that won this game. Neymar makes this team go, he creates something out of nothing, he is a large portion of the total offense of the entire club. With him, Barca competed for Liga and CL and Copa, won quite a few of these competitions. This team does not have the best defense, scoring will certainly go down without Neymar, I just don't know if Barca will still be a viable competitor for these titles.

It all depends what kind of replacements our board are able to get. I think we could have even better team without Neymar, because it would be more balanced and we could plug couple holes in our roster. Not to mention, It could be more of a team, not solo show like Neymar.

booge

It all depends what kind of replacements our board are able to get. I think we could have even better team without Neymar, because it would be more balanced and we could plug couple holes in our roster. Not to mention, It could be more of a team, not solo show like Neymar.

Typical Barca. Season about to start and no major signing made for midfield. lol. Tight fucks. Just waste the money and get some bodies in. Better than nothing.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
For a Madrid friendly?

200w.gif

Home of Barca Fans