Thread: 2017-18 Barca Fixture List Released

2017-18 Barca Fixture List Released

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Can't see anything. Can you re-post?

Pretty well evened I'd say. I like it. I like that we could play a decisive Clasico at Camp Nou. Anything other than 21 points from the first 7 games is unacceptable.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Easy start to the season but we are playing most of the tough away games away in first part of La Liga.

We are traveling to Calderon after international break and that's a bummer. Home Clasico few rounds before the end is peach though.

And as I can see lots of tough away matches are in 1st part of seadon so it means that in 2nd we are home team... So if we don't fu before december we are in good position

New signing
    When using a smartphone, I did not see anything, so I can see everything. Thank you for the table, maybe I will go another path and buy something bigger than poe smarpthone. On my display I see some orbs and other spots. Thank you again
    Last edited by LysyJan; Yesterday at 11:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    Easy start to the season but we are playing most of the tough away games away in first part of La Liga.

We are traveling to Calderon after international break and that's a bummer. Home Clasico few rounds before the end is peach though.
    Think we will play at Wanda Metropolitano as Atleti is planning of having their first home match in their new stadion on round4