If we sell Neymar would you rather buy Mbappe or Dembele?

If we sell Neymar would you rather buy Mbappe or Dembele?

• Mbappe

Votes: 23 32.4%
  • Dembele

Votes: 48 67.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
True but did we really burn bridges? I am sure they would welcome us back if we pay 150 mil for Sancho. It's business and they got us good. You don't throwaway your best customers. Hah

Dembele refusing to train stunt didn't do us favours. We should have negotiated with Dortmund properly, it was a net waste since we still paid full and soured relations.

We've benefited from good relations with the likes of Ajax, Sevilla should have built them up with BVB too

FinBarcelonafan

Dembele refusing to train stunt didn't do us favours. We should have negotiated with Dortmund properly, it was a net waste since we still paid full and soured relations.

We've benefited from good relations with the likes of Ajax, Sevilla should have built them up with BVB too

That's true. I personally don't think we burnes bridges because in the end Dortmund won big. Business is cold world. No hard feelings.

Newcomer

You got bad luck with Demb?l? (injuries) and he will probaly end up being your worst transfer ever. Tight match with Coutinho but the latter is not injured as much. It happens.

We just found an agreement with Jese to rescind his contract. He was even more useless than your signings : not even a footballer but a failed singer and unable to complete a loan at Stoke, Las Palmas or Sporting. Those teams even tried to send him back few months after he was loaned !

Seeing the name of Seri in this thread, i guess you dodge another bullet though !

serghei

It is really weird reading this from you in 2020 :D

I'm far less fixed on an idea than people here believe :lol:.

Except for a couple of topics where I see no other options (Messi needing to go, us needing to fully rebuild now at all costs), for the rest, I'm open to options.

Messigician

Get them both if we can, since Messi will become basically a full time midfielder as time progresses.

Sell Gomes, arda,paco, Denis, rafa, all for around 20m this is Barca after all

250m should be enough for both.

LMFAOOOOO

Messi in midfield one of the most demanding physical positions in football.

Home of Barca Fans