La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

RMU ReBorn

Will Ronaldo sit out of the classico to rest himself for CL final ? . That would save him from giving a Goh incase if they decide to . His ego is too big to give one to Messi

gr98

Imagine the scenes if Pique takes the mic after the Clasico and starts the chant :lol::lol:

[tw]987048802174545920[/tw]

raki

Like many of us said in December Atletico dropped points. La Liga was already won. No stress.

So, why the fuck did EV not rest players before Roma, for instance?

Who gives a fuck about wiining with 7 or 15 points? Not me.

gr98

Like many of us said in December Atletico dropped points. La Liga was already won. No stress.

And that's why he should be fired regardless of winning the double, not rotating the players at this stage of the season is inexcusable.

bodi16

Malaga is now officially in Segunda. I guess some sort of justice after how they treated us last season when they had to play against RM in the last round.

Ursegor

World Champion

Rotation was not the problem against Roma, I don't know why this place is so obsessed with rotation and rest. Leganes was the Liga opponent before Roma and Alba, Umtiti, Busquets, Iniesta all rested in that game and Roberto got subbed.

Vilarrubi

Rotation was not the problem against Roma, I don't know why this place is so obsessed with rotation and rest. Leganes was the Liga opponent before Roma and Alba, Umtiti, Busquets, Iniesta all rested in that game and Roberto got subbed.

+1

Was more tactics than anything.

Cule Finn

So, after Atleti's loss we need to win vs Depor to win the league and get the Pasillo for El Clasico, right? Would be a sweet moment after recent troubles. Although I believe Madrid have threatened not to form the Pasillo because we didn't do it at the Bernabeu after they won the Club World Cup. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans