La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

FCBfan22

Great. Malaga even deeper down the drain and I like it.

Perfect scenario in LaLiga IMHO:
-We win by large margin.
-Real in Europa League
-Asspanyol relegated
-Malaga relegated

and Getafe

Sociedad*

Nothing personal, just don't like starting at -3 points every season.

Great. Malaga even deeper down the drain and I like it.

Perfect scenario in LaLiga IMHO:
-We win by large margin.
-Real in Europa League
-Asspanyol relegated
-Malaga relegated

-Guard of honor at Camp Nou
-Manita to kick them out of the top 4 (or, dare I say, the top 6)

Last edited:

Messi983

These tebas comments. :facepalm:

Not many people who I wish smashing their heads but tebas is an exception.

And La Liga wants to give Tebas a (probably pretty high) release clause so that Serie A who is apparently interested in offering him a role within their federation wouldn't steal him. :lol: It's obvious that :papaperez: will do everything to keep him.

khaled_a_d

And La Liga wants to give Tebas a (probably pretty high) release clause so that Serie A who is apparently interested in offering him a role within their federation wouldn't steal him. :lol: It's obvious that :papaperez: will do everything to keep him.

I think he has done some good job in marketing La Liga tbh

Messi983

I think he has done some good job in marketing La Liga tbh

Yes, Serie A main objective is to increase their TV rights revenues and that's why they want to bring Tebas.

Serie A are even thought to be an option, with the Italian league desperately seeking a way to increase their TV rights revenue from the 924 million euros generated this season.

With Tebas having overseen improvement in the broadcast income generated by the Spanish league, Serie A may be looking to bring Tebas on board.

http://www.marca.com/en/football/spanish-football/2018/02/04/5a761963e5fdea5a228b45a8.html

But overall based on most of his words and actions it's easy to see why most if not all Barça fans dislike him. And fans of other clubs are mostly against Tebas too. I have no doubts he'll stay until at least 2021 though unless they'll find a proof of his corruption and he'll go to jail. But we're talking about Spain so he doesn't have to worry about that.:)

Home of Barca Fans