La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Horatio

You're welcome
I know we don't value stats that won't win you prizes much, but the Real Sociedad unbeaten streak of 38 matches happened over two seasons, not one.

Last edited:

Messi983

Seedorf bailed out by wrongly turned down goal from Las Palmas.

True winner of that draw between Depor and Las Palmas is Levante who have won two consecutive matches since Paco Lopez has taken over and are now 6 points ahead of Las Palmas and 7 in front of Depor. Still 9 rounds to play so a lot can happen though.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Levante plays Las Palmas at home on April 8th. If Las Palmas wins the game, everything will be open again. First game was a 2:0 win for Levante though so I guess head to head advantage will stay in their favour, even if they lose.
Levante's opponents in the last fixtures are way stronger than Las Palmas'. So a three point deficit would not be hard to overcome.

But the duel between the two is decisive. Las Palmas needs to win the game away from home.

Messi983

I didn't look at both teams fixtures but until a week ago I thought "momentum" was on Las Palmas's side because they've improved since Paco Jemez took over in January and they had a positive dynamic while Seedorf didn't make immediate impact at Depor and Levante was winless in their last 15 league games. Interestingly, their last win was that 2-0 away win at Las Palmas you mentioned. And then suddenly Levante make a coaching change and win two straight games so now everything is in their hands but as said there is still a lot of football to be played.

serghei

Levante are quite a bit better than both Las Palmas and Deportivo. I see them extenting that gap. Las Palmas, Deportivo, and Malaga are going to segunda. Karma a bit, since we lost the league last year to Deportivo and Malaga.

Joan

Don't like Deportivo going to Segunda. They are a great club with history. Should be in the first league.
A decade ago they were one of the very best...

Home of Barca Fans