La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Galning

On Friday they will draw the calendar for the upcoming season. I will post our schedule once it is released.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Now that we missed out last season we are appreciating it more.

A.Madrid are strong as ever (despite people expecting them to lose key players each summer),Sevilla sold Vitolo, Iborra, Konopljanka but got Banega, Nolito, Muriel..

JerseyAddict

Again it will come down to RM or Barça... All respect to AM but all they can do is chunk some points from either them or us... If Barça gets one good signing and not some half-crap C option no one can stop us... payback time.

impeh

Hi, its me..
The draw for the 2017/18 LaLiga calendar has thrown up the first round of fixtures, which will see champions Real Madrid travel to face Deportivo La Coruna.

Title hopefuls Barcelona will host Real Betis, while Atletico Madrid are away at Girona.

The first El Clasico of the 2017-18 season will take place on Wednesday December 20. The second on May 6 at the Camp Nou.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Nice easy opener for us.
Clasico is late, could be a title decider as season is ending in May due to WC.

JerseyAddict

Nice easy opener for us.
Clasico is late, could be a title decider as the season is ending in May due to WC.

Since it is [FONT=source_serif_pro_regular]Day 36 (May 6): Barcelona-Real Madrid.[/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_regular]
[/FONT]
it really could be an eitherr title winning match or one team could stand in Line to congratulate...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
To me it looks like we have too many easier games in the first half (before January 2018) and too many away games against tougher opponents in the second half.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Maximiliano Gomez looking like a gem for Celta already. 2 goals against Sociedad.

Home of Barca Fans