La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

vlad

I thought it is a well learned lesson for Barça fans. Never bury madrid never.

Like every year we are the only one who can knock them out of CL.

and also lets remember chelsea 2012 under di matteo

Real winning it again would probably make me to take some long pause from football

Windhook

Nothing new here, this era's Real Madrid usually return to form in February/March period.

On the other end of the table another BarcaDNA manager, Abelardo, is doing some impressive job at Alaves, 19 points in 10 games.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I am worried about Real too. They are closing the gap, only 16 points now.
And Messi must be panicking right now. Cristiano has more than ten goals, race between the two is a nail biter. I wonder if he will be able to play today.

FCBfan22

:facepalm:

But I'm a bit worried with them gaining steam before CL elimination round. Hopefully P$G can do their job and finishes Real's season.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
They killed La Coruna, San Sebastian and Sevilla. Those teams all had couple of games in which they got beaten up. RM will crumble in important games against good opponents, a couple of big wins will not change that.
Our last season was a bit similar to that.

I am not saying they are not able to beat PSG but it would be a huge surprise imo. This season they are not up to the task, it will be about Paris fulfilling their potential or not.

bodi16

I think if they will knock PSG out they might gain momentum and will be very hard to beat from that point on.

gatsu

Real will eliminate PSG and easilly. 100% confident about that. Qatari ate trash level right know which doesnt helps

FCBfan22

We should be more afraid of Atletico. They are grinding out 1-0 victories like it's nothing and are now only 7 points behind.

El Gato

Villarato!
Would be too funny if Barca bottled at Eibar, who are pretty damn good at home mind you, and didn’t turn up to knock off the current Chelsea. If you lose next week, loss vs Atleti makes it -1 and pressure to perform on all fronts is back on. Especially with Atleti only worrying about Europa League. Sadly Valverde seems too much of a Fergie-type pragmatist. I don’t think he’ll let that happen.

Season can still get somewhat interesting.

serghei

Would be too funny if Barca bottled at Eibar, who are pretty damn good at home mind you, and didn’t turn up to knock off the current Chelsea. If you lose next week, loss vs Atleti makes it -1 and pressure to perform on all fronts is back on. Especially with Atleti only worrying about Europa League. Sadly Valverde seems too much of a Fergie-type pragmatist. I don’t think he’ll let that happen.

Season can still get somewhat interesting.

Actually, losing against Chelsea would mean the League is mostly in Barca's pocket.

Home of Barca Fans