La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Horatio

You're welcome
They can be robbed every few years too, I guess?

Still not as frequently as us.

It's funny because some Madridista's use this as proof that refs don't favour Real.
They forget that it's utterly meaningless this season though. If Perez was going to bribe would be no point in doing it this season.

Not saying refs favour Real though...but just noticed that fault in their reasoning.

FCBfan22

I just fucking despise him. But as long as we are winning the league and the Copa, I couldn't care less about the Pichichi.

If you look around the forum, you'll see that some people here are far more concerned about Messi winning the race than I am.

Hint: Salah and CR150 topics.

KingLeo10

I just fucking despise him. But as long as we are winning the league and the Copa, I couldn't care less about the Pichichi.

If you look around the forum, you'll see that some people here are far more concerned about Messi winning the race than I am.

Hint: Salah and CR150 topics.

it's only really ripsta losing his mind every time CR7 scores. :lol:

how much bitter one has to be to constantly slaughter messi when he's leading us to 11 points clear in liga, unbeaten in CL, and to copa final.

FCBfan22

The thing that gives me a bit of hope from this game is tha Real is shambles defensively. Their attack (minus Benzema) is going now, but the defence is still as shit as before.

Home of Barca Fans