La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

aaron101

We might risk winning La Liga one match too early though. Valverde needs to carefully plan what games to drop points in so we end up winning La Liga the one game before el Clasico.

Imagine if Valverde fields a team of mostly Barcelona B players + Arda + Gomes and Real have to perform el pasillo for them XD

LMAO the thought of Madrid bastards giving a pasillo for Arda, Gomes and our other donkey players makes me laugh. If we win it early, we should get Lord Douglas back just to be honored with pasillo lol. But honestly, I just want to see Messi and Iniesta receive the pasillo from them and I really want to see Ronaldo be part of it. It's like his last goodbye because maybe, he'll go to another team after it.

I also have a feeling that if we really win it early and Madrid are forced to give us a pasillo, I'm 100% sure that Ronaldo will fake an injury just to not be part of the squad and avoid it. It's really possible for someone who's as narcissist as him.

Devils

Real Madrid have a pretty treacherous January schedule too. It could get a lot worse for them next month.

aaron101

Real Madrid have a pretty treacherous January schedule too. It could get a lot worse for them next month.

Exactly, they will probably drop more points than us since they are known to quit La Liga early and all out focus on Champions League when the gap is wide. They will probably field more bench players for the 2nd half of the season on Liga.

FinBarcelonafan

Exactly, they will probably drop more points than us since they are known to quit La Liga early and all out focus on Champions League when the gap is wide. They will probably field more bench players for the 2nd half of the season on Liga.

Well they are in 4th place, they cant afford to lose more. They are not going to risk their CL spot.

aaron101

Well they are in 4th place, they cant afford to lose more. They are not going to risk their CL spot.

Forgot about that too lol. They're in a shit situation right now because Zidane will have a headache choosing which games to rotate lol. I believe he will not fight for Copa del Rey. What I like is they also have 1 Liga game in hand. I would like them to reach semifinal on Copa just because I want them to get tight schedule.

Valencia and Sevilla should be motivated by this and not let these bastards get to the 3rd or 2nd spot. Unfortunately, Sevilla is not doing well right now due to their coach having a cancer and getting sacked to treat his illness.

serghei

Forgot about that too lol. They're in a shit situation right now because Zidane will have a headache choosing which games to rotate lol. I believe he will not fight for Copa del Rey. What I like is they also have 1 Liga game in hand. I would like them to reach semifinal on Copa just because I want them to get tight schedule.

Valencia and Sevilla should be motivated by this and not let these bastards get to the 3rd or 2nd spot. Unfortunately, Sevilla is not doing well right now due to their coach having a cancer and getting sacked to treat his illness.

If they don't win Copa they end up trophyless (I don't count Supercups and CWC as this season) this year, provided Qatar does its job in CL.

Messi983

TV Money distribution for last season:

liga.jpg

Home of Barca Fans