La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Messi983

Still remembering 2011-12 season when they were leaders after 9 rounds, then spend most of the season in 4th place and finished 6th so they qualified for the Europa League for the first (and only time so far) time in their history. Don't expect them to repeat that this season but if they'll continue to play like this then they shouldn't have much problems staying in the league.

Nothanks

IDk for some time now (past 5-7 years) levante was always a bitch to beat especially at home
i remember being so happy they got relegated.

El Flaco

Munir in the line-up for Alaves vs Madrid

[tw]911580258008264704[/tw]

[tw]911580614503096320[/tw]

DKaTXJTX0AALr0r.jpg

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I think they will win today while we draw or lose. That's just how it seems to work every time we get a nice lead.

Did you start watch football yesterday? I mean, 5 matched are played so far and you already writing off best team in the world currently

Best team in the world or not, 5 matches played or not, a 7 point difference even at this stage is a significant gap. Just imagine if the roles were reversed and we were down big to Madrid at this point in the season, you people would be calling for Valverde's head.

Meatball

Damn! Just posted in the wrong thread!
Madrid already have the lead. Expect Cristine to unload her tapins real soon, man!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans