La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
[youtube]gscLqVCVgao[/youtube]

Fornals, you beauty.

Can we also appreciate how shit Carvajal is, while we have Semedo and Roberto.

This entire goal is Marcelo's fault. Not Carvajal's. Look at his awareness of players on the counter. Dude just had no idea.

FCBfan22

This entire goal is Marcelo's fault. Not Carvajal's. Look at his awareness of players on the counter. Dude just had no idea.

True. Both Carvajal and Marcelo were shocking in this game. Makes me appreciate Alba, Digne, Roberto and Semedo more.

They were better 1st half, Villarreal deserved something 2nd half.

Good teams find ways to win matches like Madrid were last season, now they're finding ways to lose.

Zidane is a much bigger fraud than Lucho. He won his first CL of easy draws, the league off late clutch goals and his second CL via offside goals.

The only part he can take some credit for is giving Madrid a bit of a lift in morale after his initial hiring and man managing his players well enough to get them to perform last season. Now that honeymoon shine, dressing room morale and respect he got from Madrid's players have worn out he's getting exposed for the tactical novice he is.

El Gato

Villarato!
True. Both Carvajal and Marcelo were shocking in this game. Makes me appreciate Alba, Digne, Roberto and Semedo more.

Nope they weren't shocking. First half was actually good. Second half the entire team just sat on their ass thinking they've done the job (somehow). No need for hyperbole, but then again it's Barcaforum, lol.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Cristiano is donkey shit this season.

I wonder if Florentino will give him a contract renewal if they end up bouncing out of the R16 in the CL and he can't get back to an acceptable level. Been talk about an improved contract for him.

FCBfan22

They had their moments, yes. But this season has made me realise how much everything depends on fullbacks and tbh Real's fullbacks have been underperforming all season, while Alba is in form of his life, Roberto and Semedo are great.

Home of Barca Fans