La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

Trickykid

Real easily the best team and unlucky not to be up by a couple by now. With a bit more luck in front of goal they'll settle matters in the second. I wouldn't be surprised if they crumple completely if Villarreal get a lucky goal, though.

Asylum15

Everytime Real attack sides other than the top sides in Europe, they leave some incredible spaces behind them defensively, and their back 4 shape skews to some pretty schoolchild shapes.

Last season, they weren't punished anywhere near enough for this, but this season they've been hit hard, yet don't seem to be learning the lesson. Ramos in, or not, they look so weak when a team can maintain the ball in front of them, and eventually probe until a gap is found.

Villarreal could have easily scored in this half as-well.

PS - Gaspar (I think?) did very well to just 'nudge' Cristiano over there.

Horatio

You're welcome
Real easily the best team and unlucky not to be up by a couple by now. With a bit more luck in front of goal they'll settle matters in the second. I wouldn't be surprised if they crumple completely if Villarreal get a lucky goal, though.

I agree. If Villareal gets that lucky goal they probably won the game or Real will drop 2 points at least.

Home of Barca Fans