La Liga 2017/18

Who will win La Liga?

• Total voters

aaron101

Real Madrid are doing a great job dropping points. I hope they'll fulfill my dream of them giving our players a Pasillo (Guard of Honor) at Camp Nou lol.

raskolnikov

Real Madrid are doing a great job dropping points. I hope they'll fulfill my dream of them giving our players a Pasillo (Guard of Honor) at Camp Nou lol.
If we end up in a position where that could happen a few games bedore that one we should definitly make it happen.

khaled_a_d

EV already said we won't make an opponent do it for us.
That was b4 classico when asked about us doing it after they won CWC, saying this was a trend from teams showing respect, now media taking it out of context and made it about humiliation and he isn't gonna do it nor asking teams to do it for us.
I hope we win it early and ask them not to do it and put an end to this stupid tradition

Horatio

You're welcome
Valverde requesting Real not do it it will in some backwards psychological way make Real actually do it. They probably figure it will make them come out on top in public eye.
Valverde mastermind.

Stoichkov1

EV already said we won't make an opponent do it for us.
That was b4 classico when asked about us doing it after they won CWC, saying this was a trend from teams showing respect, now media taking it out of context and made it about humiliation and he isn't gonna do it nor asking teams to do it for us.
I hope we win it early and ask them not to do it and put an end to this stupid tradition

they have to if we win the league, it's not a Mickey Mouse cup like the CWC

we did a pasillo in 2008 when they won the league, i want revenge

Home of Barca Fans